Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pariah

2018 Superdraft Central

I'll start the conversation, since nobody else has. How much interest is there in doing one or more Superdrafts in 2018?

I have an idea that I could implement for February. It would start on the first Monday, run for two weeks, and include a twist that (as far as I know) has never been included in a Superdraft yet. I'll start putting things together if there's interest.

We can also talk about what we might want to do in subsequent months. Who would be willing to run a draft, who would want to participate, when people would be able to do it, all that kind of thing.

Feedback?

Superdraft Schedule for 2018:

January: Superdraft: All Your Earths are Belong to V'han! (Hermit)

February: 

March:

April: 

May:

June: 

July: 2nd World Creation Superdraft (Death Tribble)

August: Ultimate SUPERDRAFT! (Doc Shadow)

September: Kids on Bikes Draft (Sociotard)

October: Halloween Draft (csyphrett)

November: Off for holidays

December: ibid.

Actually, I may run one THIS month as starting late February things get very dicey for me and mine.

IF there are enough folks to show interest.

I'll try to think of a concept in the next 24 hours right now leaning towards a Star Wars Universe kind of thing or something more standard superheroes (Though the twist you propose would be different I'm sure)

Would anyone be interested in a "kids on bikes" draft? Inspired by Stranger Things, Goonies, ET, etc, the core heroes would have to be prepubescent, and AT MOST, only one with superpowers.  Just testing the waters.

(or has it already been done?)

We do the Gods one again. That was really good and was a real highlight of not just the superdraft but the whole board.

Schedule for May to July.

You volunteering to run it?

I've had my surgery and much better drugs so I might be interested if you do.

Actually, I may run one THIS month as starting late February things get very dicey for me and mine.

As envisioned, my draft next month would be over by the 16th, with the polls posted around the 20th. Would you be able to participate with that schedule?

As envisioned, my draft next month would be over by the 16th, with the polls posted around the 20th. Would you be able to participate with that schedule?

Sure will. And consider me signed up, thanks.

;)

As for mine. Mmm

3 hours ago, Doc Shadow said:

I'll take June for the 30-pick Universe Draft. I did this one before, back about 10 years ago, it was our third or fourth draft. I'd like to give it a try again.

I hadn't discovered the Superdraft by that time. I'd love to give it a shot as a player.