2018 Superdraft Central

Pariah

Due to general craziness at my end, I am forced to defer my draft until April. My apologies to any whose hopes and/or dreams I might have crushed.

As a bonus, however,  I can now reveal something about what it will involve. It will be called...

The All-Star Supergames Draft!

I've had an idea for a Superdraft we could do in February. It would be completely different in tone than January's excellent Save the Earth(s) Superdraft: lighthearted and whimsical, with an element of romance. We could start drafting on Monday, with one pick per day for ten days. That would put the last pick on Valentine's Day.

Anyone interested?

• 1 month later...

Now, for the bad (?) news. Due to some recent health issues, it looks like I'm not going to be able to run a draft in April after all. If there's somebody else who has an idea who would like to take April, please jump in.

My apologies.

5 hours ago, Pariah said:

Now, for the bad (?) news. Due to some recent health issues, it looks like I'm not going to be able to run a draft in April after all. If there's somebody else who has an idea who would like to take April, please jump in.

My apologies.

Sorry to hear about this, Pariah.

April is the start of camp. I can run a draft on the side if no one wants to take up the challenge.

CES  

7 hours ago, Pariah said:

All right, we have a winner for the Ship A Romantic Comedy Superdraft. And the award goes to...

Bazza for "We Gotta Get Out Of This Place..."!  :celebrate

All hail Bazza!

Thanks Pariah and those who voted. 

Who said romance is dead? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
9 hours ago, Sociotard said:

I do have one in the back pocket: the back-benchers draft.

Comic book only characters, with the caveat that the characters on this list of 100 are forbidden. 

https://m.ranker.com/list/superheroes-ranked-by-most-comic-book-appearances/ranker-comics

Effectively, a draft of the less popular characters. 

Intriguing idea. I'm surprised at more than a few on that list.

• 2 weeks later...