Superdraft: All Your Earths are Belong to V'han!

Hermit

On ‎1‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 6:18 PM, Bazza said:

Due to sensitivity with my first couple of picks, I'll delay them and see if I can make it work as drafting at 1-2 am is not practical. 

Well, except today due to being unable to get to work due to snow, that is when I will be picking.

The Dragon: Darth Vader, Dark Lord of the Sith (immediately post Star Wars Ep. 4 A New Hope)

Plucked from his spinning out of control TIE fighter minutes after the destruction of the Death Star. Vader is offered a proposition by the Empress: aide her forces in this new conquest and if they are victorious her physicians shall restore his body to perfect health. No longer will Vader be trapped in a form-fitting life-support module kept alive by machinery and his own black will. He will be free to stride across the stars unhindered by any infirmity. And when the mission is over V'han will return him to Coruscent. For Darth Vader the decision was an easy one.

darth-vader-rogue-one.jpg

" Empress, I know you have expressed interest in this particular Earth, but I'm not sure why. There doesn't seem to be anything exceptional about it. "

" Not exceptional? This earth has been subjected to countless invasions of all types and has remained free. Its greatest cities leveled to the ground on a regular basis. The city of Tokyo on this Earth has suffered a devastating attack no less than 6347 times in the last 65 years. And yet...they always rebuild and persevere. Their resilience is remarkable. Any such steadfast people deserve to be in the empire. "

" Yes, my Empress. This...creature though. They have fought it off before. "

" I've had my scientists make....enhancements. They will be unable to withstand the planet killer this time. "

For my " Dragon "....I must choose the literal planet destroying dragon....KING GHIDORAH!

KingGhidorah.jpg

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Okay... so here was my thought process...

I was going to choose Steve Rogers, the Hydra Agent as my general.  However, since I wound up picking The Fifth Element earth, I would go with something more Sci-Fi, so I was going to change my pick to Darth Vader.

*Darth Vader sniped by Doc Shadow*

DANG IT!  Okay, well, then I will go back to my original plan and pick Steve Rogers...

*Steve Rogers sniped by Pariah*

This draft is cursed already....

There went my thought of the Vader vs. Leeloo fight.  The Dark Side of the Force vs. the Fifth Element... supreme being.