Superdraft: All Your Earths are Belong to V'han!

Hermit

Worry not Psybolt. If I understand the rules correctly, in this draft you are permitted to draft an alternate version of Vader. I took Vader from the first movie. You could have the Vader of the comics, or the Extended Universe. Check with the Commish to make sure I'm right about this, but all may not be lost.

3 hours ago, SKJAM! said:

First Option Pick:  The reason the Empress wants this world--the Stand Arrows.

Heh, I would think that would be the main reason.  :yes:

To be honest, I never really thought to have a special reason for attack, just run of the mill conquering seemed reason enough.

5 hours ago, Badger said:

Heh, I would think that would be the main reason.  :yes:

To be honest, I never really thought to have a special reason for attack, just run of the mill conquering seemed reason enough.

Well,. yes, she intends to get around to conquering everything, but there has to be some form of prioritization.

*Transmission begins*

A lavender skinned man with bug eyes behind a pair of glasses, wearing an imperial uniform and a beret appears in holograms in multiple realities of the Empire.

"Greetings glorious and happy citizens of the Empire! For you all are citizens, some of you just don't know it yet! Will this not be a happy surprise? Yes, yes it will," He wags a finger with certainty, "I am Imperial Bob, secondary information minister for the glory of V'han, may she rule a billion more dimensions soon!"

"Some of you may have heard that that V'han has sent her best generals to liberate from chaos dozens of new Earths! That their inefficient governments and pathetic economies will be added to our own, uplifting them to a glorious paradise that we who know are already in. You have heard that there is almost no resistance this time, for every Earth, in it's molten heart  love Empress Isvatha V'han! It is her most destined manifestness to save them! But, what you have heard? Is nothing! The truth is so much better than that!"

"No less than fourteen forces are moving out! Yes, fourteen, more than 77% of our citizens can count on their paradise loving hands (For those that have hands), At least FOURTEEN forces are underway! And the Generals that are being chosen? Very smart, not like the stupid foes who will defy us! Our D-Troopers will surround them, and subdue them with the love of V'han! We shall teach them civilization if we have to slaughter hundreds of thousands, the poor deluded barbarains!"

"We are the awe and the shock, and the sneaky and the clever, and the foes that know, only because we want them know, will be the shaking in the boots! Yes, their sad poorly made because they are not imperial quality boots!"

"And some of the Earths that will soon be joining us? Well, they're a very nice.  Some have good fashion sense, others with the cute petting animals, and one may even have the screwdriver sonic on it somewhere. I always wanted one of those. Very handy. Sonic Screwdrivers for V'han!"

He salutes, "Never be doubting we shall always succeed! And remember, if you face doubts, go to your morale adjustment center right away!"

*End Transmission*

The General: General Erich Domel, Lt. Gen. Greater Garmillas Empire (Space Battleship Yamato 2199)

Garmilas greatest military leader, both a brilliant strategist and an equally skilled tactician. During the battles against the Gatlanteans in the Lesser Magellanic Cloud Domel tore through the enemy formations with trivial losses, inflicting a loss rate of better than 15 to 1 despite the technological inferiority of his ships. Plucked from his command deck milliseconds before it exploded in battle with the Earth ship Yamato, V'han has offered him a chance for revenge on the Terrons. Not surprisingly Domel has accepted it.

225?cb=20140926234552

40 minutes ago, Pariah said:

The Dragon: Justice Lord Superman

4931148-2007614046-39953.png

That's both Supermen, then. Sorry, everyone. (You know, not a lot, but still....)

Damn you, there are no more good evil versions of Cap! So I better take him while I can as a protagonist.

Protagonist 1: The ultimate survivor Captain America from Earth 9997, aka Earth X. And that's both Captains America gone!

6f619ba4f888a750fb68bac6a52cf356.jpg

1 hour ago, Bazza said:

Agggghhhh. Got sniped by Pariah who picked the last Clark Kent. Can't make my roster work anymore... :( 

Oh well. That's the way the cookie crumbles. 

Edit: rethinking, will talk to commish later via PM.

Sorry, Baz. I knew if I didn't snatch him up quick, someone else would.

At least you didn't get stuck with Sportacus....

51 minutes ago, Cancer said:

OK, finally have a sufficiently amusing concept, so I'm in.

Location: Earth, of the Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers Underground Comix series.

Welcome, and to you and the other late comers I only say

Oh, for the record folks, we WILL keep picking during weekends. I have no life, so others must suffer

With an offer from Pariah and the okay from Commishioner Hermit the Hero: 

I draft Mary Marvel in her little black miniskirt. 

Pariah has offered to trade Mary Marvel for Justice Lord Superman, and Hermit has permitted me to swap this for DCEU Superman. 

Will wait for Pariah to publicly confirm this offer before the trade is confirmed and then for Hermit to make it official.