Superdraft: All Your Earths are Belong to V'han!

Hermit

Hm, I'm behind, so I will tip my hand a bit.

"The targets are so thoroughly degenerate that there is no chance they can withstand us," said the voice over the transdimensional communicator.  "Their only hope is that they can subvert your forces, corrupt them, and disable your effectiveness.  Therefore, your operational leader must be incorruptible in fact as well as in appearance."

"I have a candidate who will fit.  I merely have to win him over," said the shaded figure in the command center.

Dragon: Mighty Mouse, the original Terrytoons version, that lasted into the late 1960s.

mighty_mouse_here_i_come_dark_tshirt.jpg

My General:  The Major from Hellsing Ultimate.  He bested Dracula himself(albeit temporary).  The only problem is this crazy Nazi genius, will most likely be more interested in seeing the world burn, himself included.  Making Wrath's role as Dragon all the more important to the Empress, keep the Major from going to rogue, and if he does  Wrath would be ideal to step in as general.  

11 minutes ago, Lucius said:

Are historical figures draftable?

Lucius Alexander

I know better than to draft a palindromedary

Fair question.

The answer is, only from fictional sources. You could not draft Ulysses S. Grant from our world, but you could draft the one from the movie Wild, Wild West, for example.

Options: 100 trained Sith (Star Wars: The Old Republic)

A mix of 30 Sith Marauders, 30 Sith Juggernauts, 20 Sith Sorcerers, and 20 Sith Assassins. None of them are major characters but all have completed their apprenticeships and are considered fully trained. Somewhere between levels 35 and 40 in the game. At Vader's suggestion, these are General Domel's elite Shock Troops intended to face and defeat Rhodan's Mutant Corps.

sithwarrior3_tat_02.jpgCPrffSqWIAA2L45.jpg

Known for his humility and compassion as much as for his amazing intellect, Victor has spent most of his life fighting against the forces of evil, mainly the nefarious schemes of mad scientist Reed Richards. When the Invaders arrived, he knew that if Humanity was to be saved, he would have to be a huge part of it.

Protagonist: Victor Von Doom

I didn't make a pick yesterday, so I'll do two now.

General: the Great Intelligence.

image.jpeg.433510c7afe16390ee545bc11a9b629a.jpeg

I kind of feel that I should have chosen the 8th Doctor now, to milk Withnail and I jokes, but the 12th Doctor works well with my 2nd protagonist.

Protagonist 2: Malcolm Tucker, from The Thick of It.

image.png.d76acf105558d00ad3dac91da5b45b13.png