Superdraft: All Your Earths are Belong to V'han!

Hermit

8 hours ago, Bazza said:

So now Psybolt has a challenge, can he get to 300% scary? 

Will Psybolt accept the challenge? 

I have an idea for later today.  The thing is... At some point I should start getting a resistance going.  I don't want to just throw this earth to the wolves, so to speak.

so...one chance for 300% later today and then I move to the heroes

Protagonist: Captain James T. Kirk (Star Trek original series)

Widely known as Solar Fleet's finest tactician, Colonel* Kirk commands the Battleship Stardust II an 800 meter diameter spherical spaceship of the Arkonide Imperium class. Captured from the Reptillian Topides, who had in turn stolen it from Arkon, by Perry Rhodan ten years ago during the campaign in the Vega sector, the Stardust was Earth's first, and until last year, most powerful capital ship.

* The Solar Fleet uses Air Force rather than Navy ranks.

kirk-large.jpg

Dating all the way back to ancient Egypt, certain priests and sages have foretold the coming of an Invader who would conquer the entire Earth. For centuries, these have acted as the Guardians of a power which would one day be bestowed upon a worthy individual to defend the world.

That day is today.

Wise and benevolent, Teth-Adam is the young king of Kahndaq. Gifted with the powers and attributes of the ancient Egyptian gods, he has pledged to stand against V'han, and especially against Mary Marvel, whose powers he sees as a corruption of the ancient trust.

Protagonist: Black Adam (known as White Adam in Backworld)

The lights blink on in the Command Center, a surprisingly small facility in an indistinguishable American city.  The sign outside the building declares only Acme Labs in rather mundane neon.  A muted conversation begins, becomes intelligible as a commanding voice rises in fervor: "... What we do every night: Try to take over the world!"

General:  The Brain

160px-PinkyandtheBrain.TheBrain.png