Superdraft: All Your Earths are Belong to V'han!

Hermit

I would like to pick the original Kent Nelson Dr. Fate. Obviously he can return home any time using the ongoing storms of RIFTS Earth but someone has to stick around and battle the various factions that want to destroy and enslave humanity as well as keep human forces in check from being too brutal to the peaceful nonhumans that now share the planet.

CES

Well, my General is a Human obsessed with skinning animals and my Dragon will be a human that becomes an animal. 

Dragon:  Bobby Coswell, the Thunder Bunny

5873304-0+thunderbunny.jpg

Bobby is almost lost at this point, embarrassment from turning in to a giant pink rabbit had kept him in check, but the Empress doesn't coddle her powerful minions. Thunderbunny can barely remember what it was like to be human.

He is both fascinated and repulsed by the world he has been sent to conquer.

" So....you fully understand what is expected of you? "

" I do, my Empress. "

" They are to be shown no mercy. They are an extremely resilient people. To break them, you must crush their spirit as it has never been crushed before. No doubt must remain in their mind that submitting to my rule is absolutely in their best interest. "

" They will soon submit to being ruled by their betters. THEY WILL KNEEEEL BEFORE Z-.....ahem....Vhan. "

" Nice save. Now....GO! "

General pick:  General Zod

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Zod

I'm combining a General pick and an Option Pick.

General: Dio Brando, Lord Joestar

Option:  This Dio comes from a timeline very similar to that of the JJBA manga.  However, there was a small hiccup that changed everything.  In this timeline, Dio found and destroyed the letter from his father Dario that tipped Jonathan Joestar off to the way Dio was poisoning George Joestar.  Dio was then able to murder Jonathan and activate the Stone Mask, using his connections to make Jojo's death look accidental.  Dio inherited the Joestar title and wealth.

Without Jonathan or Speedwagon to help, Dio was able to dispose of Baron Zepelli and his fellow Hamon practitioners with relative ease.  Then he moved forward with a plan to create a small army of vampire and ghoul minions.  Lord Joestar took over the British Empire (ala Anno Dracula) and was working on the rest of the world when the Empress' forces arrived.

Being a very fast learner, Dio soon surrendered his section of Earth to the invaders in exchange for being named as local governor.  He has of course been scheming to supplant the Empress ever since.

Recently, news came of the discovery of the JJBA earth, so similar to Dio's own.  When he learned some (but not all) detail of his counterpart DIO's abilities, Dio knew that he needed his own The World Stand as part of his long range plan to rule the Empire.  On Lord Joestar's Earth, the Stand Arrows are either hidden too well, destroyed or never existed; and there are only a handful of natural Stand users.  So he will need to invade to get the power he needs.

As a side note, Dio also learned of the Pillar Men.  He had the entire buildings they were entombed in on his world shot into deep space.  Not that he was afraid of them or anything, just a precaution, can't be too careful.

18 hours ago, Psybolt said:

I have an idea for later today.  The thing is... At some point I should start getting a resistance going.  I don't want to just throw this earth to the wolves, so to speak.

so...one chance for 300% later today and then I move to the heroes

I was thinking, how is Pysbolt going to draft a hero team to beat this. 

13 hours ago, Psybolt said:

On the way to the earth, Ultron and the Borg came across another problem.... and of course, it was assimilated. 

Option pick: joining with the Borg Collective and under Ultron's control.....

IMG_1396.JPG.cd439e72970a938b2d8744f8c1e0d41d.JPG

The Reavers (Firefly)

Ah...we strike out, I'm not that fond of the Reavers. But yes they are scary and/or brutal.

Protagonist: Colonel Wilma Deering, Earth Defense Directorate (Buck Rogers in the 25th Century)

A former fighter pilot, Colonel Deering commands the Solar Fleet Light Battleship Ganymede. The 830 meter long 180 meter wide Ganymede was captured on Gozul's Planet from the Galactic Traders. After repairs and a minor refit she became the second capital ship of the Solar Imperium.

2383371983_98ec0eed6a.jpg

Extradimensional invasions always involve an element of magic or mysticism, Victor knew. And while he knew something of the mystic arts, he was the first to admit that he was no master. He was going to need to find one.

He chose perhaps the most powerful witch in the whole of Great Britain, a woman who had devoted her life to teaching and helping young people, as well as defending the innocent from the tyrannical reign of Albus Dumbledore and his cult of deranged followers. She was just the right one to fight on the side of right.

Protagonist: Bellatrix Lestrange 

bellatrix-lestrange-10_credit-warner-bro

"" Sir....Omega Squadron reporting that they've engaged an unknown humanoid entity in sector 7. Casualties estimated at 30%. "

" What? Impossible! It would take an entire legion of superhumans to inflict that much damage so quickly. " 

" Casualties now at 40%....50%....and rising. "

" Unbelievable. Inform the Empress....IMMEDIATELY!

Protagonist #1: Ultraseven

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultra_Seven

Ultraseven.jpg

9 hours ago, Pariah said:

Extradimensional invasions always involve an element of magic or mysticism, Victor knew. And while he knew something of the mystic arts, he was the first to admit that he was no master. He was going to need to find one.

He chose perhaps the most powerful witch in the whole of Great Britain, a woman who had devoted her life to teaching and helping young people, as well as defending the innocent from the tyrannical reign of Albus Dumbledore and his cult of deranged followers. She was just the right one to fight on the side of right.

Protagonist: Bellatrix Lestrange 

bellatrix-lestrange-10_credit-warner-bro

With an introduction like that I was expecting Dolores Umbridge.