Doc Democracy

Let’s get Darren an award

There is a poll open for the best superhero RPG book in 2017.

It might not be a huge thing but every award is worth it.  Currently sitting second behind Sentinel Comics: the RPG starter kit.

http://bamfsies.blogspot.co.uk/2017/11/its-time-open-call-for-2017-bamfsies.html?_sm_au_=iVVfsD08Z4L4TWsH

Doc

51 minutes ago, Doc Democracy said:

There is a poll open for the best superhero RPG book in 2017.

It might not be a huge thing but every award is worth it.  Currently sitting second behind Sentinel Comics: the RPG starter kit.

http://bamfsies.blogspot.co.uk/2017/11/its-time-open-call-for-2017-bamfsies.html?_sm_au_=iVVfsD08Z4L4TWsH

So where does one actually vote?  (Not at that link, that's for sure.  That link is for nominations...)

Much appreciated, gang! I have actually spent the last few days in the GTG office in St. Louis working on a project for Sentinels, so there has been much entertaining trash-talking happening. (What am I doing there? Alas, it's a secret for now, but hopefully not too much longer...) dw

1 hour ago, Darren Watts said:

Much appreciated, gang! I have actually spent the last few days in the GTG office in St. Louis working on a project for Sentinels, so there has been much entertaining trash-talking happening. (What am I doing there? Alas, it's a secret for now, but hopefully not too much longer...) dw

...hopefully involving HERO...?

2 hours ago, Doc Democracy said:

Do we need to advertise in NGD too?

Maybe start a poll for who has voted for GAC to be the winner?

Yeah, post an ad in NGD-land.  I expect lots of folks start there, not at the HERO root site.

EDIT : did that but botched the title, sort of, typing on my pad.  Hope that helps desite me.

17 hours ago, IndianaJoe3 said:

The site seems to be offering me the option of voting more than once. Of course, doing that would be unsportsmanlike, so I will refrain. I hope that our opponents are as honorable.

I went back to check, and it knew me and I couldn't vote again. Obviously, could sign in from another IP and do it, but no, I didn't.

We are currently winning, 130 to 109, it appears. Cool!

On 22/01/2018 at 10:40 AM, IndianaJoe3 said:

The site seems to be offering me the option of voting more than once. Of course, doing that would be unsportsmanlike, so I will refrain. I hope that our opponents are as honorable.

I did not have the option so I was not faced with moral dilemna :)

Jeff Dee just made a post to the Might Protectors Kickstarter yesterday asking folks to vote.  That's likely why the sudden surge.

Perhaps someone should encourage Darren to do the same on the GAC kickstarter page.