Vote an award for Darren!

Cancer

On 1/21/2018 at 3:14 PM, wcw43921 said:

GAC seems to be in the lead for now, but Sentinel Comics: The Roleplaying Game Starter Kit From Greater Than Games is running a very close second.  Anyone know anything about them?

As I understand it, Sentinel Comics: The Roleplaying Game Starter Kit From Greater Than Games is responsible for global climate change as well as Justin Bieber.  It curdles milk if placed in the same refrigerator, and has been known to make babies cry and dogs howl.  I believe it's the favored game of Kim Jong Un.

Whereas  Golden Age Champions cures cancer, provides cheap energy to third world nations, and causes spontaneous peace in the Middle East. 

I think the choice is clear.

Just to get this back to the top.  Apparently Sentinels is not longer Darren's most pressing competitor.  Villains and Vigilantes, the Auld Enemy, is making a resurgence and closing in on the top place.

If you have not voted, then please do.  Would be nice for our system to win an award, even if it is not a Bafta....

Doc