Moderator Note to folks: Regarding the F word overuse

Hermit

Not to ruin everyone's fun, but I got diagnosed with cancer a few weeks ago and started chemotherapy this week. Is it wrong that one of the first things I thought was, "All right! Now I get to drop F-bombs on the Hero Forums!"

Anyway, it's lymphoma and is highly treatable, but not curable, so I'll always have it and my F-bombs won't even be all that special or unique anymore. Darnit. But no worries. I don't want to bring people down.

Just let me leave this right here . . . .  

Fuck you, cancer!!!!  

Nah, it's just not that cathartic. :hush: So much for the one benefit I was really looking forward to abusing!

14 hours ago, Brian Stanfield said:

Not to ruin everyone's fun, but I got diagnosed with cancer a few weeks ago and started chemotherapy this week. Is it wrong that one of the first things I thought was, "All right! Now I get to drop F-bombs on the Hero Forums!"

Anyway, it's lymphoma and is highly treatable, but not curable, so I'll always have it and my F-bombs won't even be all that special or unique anymore. Darnit. But no worries. I don't want to bring people down.

Just let me leave this right here . . . .  

Fuck you, cancer!!!!  

Nah, it's just not that cathartic. :hush: So much for the one benefit I was really looking forward to abusing!

Sympathies  and Old Man is right (Not that I admit THAT often ;) ) , treatments get better every year. Here's hoping