80's Man

Nothere

2 hours ago, Hyper-Man said:

They need a theme song that plays whenever they show up.

Sexy PIs with Hair of Mullet

Are not afraid to Bite the Bullet

They drive fast on the Danger Highway

But don't forget they work for High Pay

Bad Guys don't forget their lessons

When they go up against Smith and Wesson

6 hours ago, Cassandra said:

Sexy PIs with Hair of Mullet

Are not afraid to Bite the Bullet

They drive fast on the Danger Highway

But don't forget they work for High Pay

Bad Guys don't forget their lessons

When they go up against Smith and Wesson

"Smith and Wesson - Detectives gunning for the little guy.  Wednesday nights 8 PM on CBS." :)

On ‎2‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 1:50 PM, Cassandra said:

Remember to have Celebrity Guest Stars, one will be the victim, and one will be the killer.

With the same mystery writer mysteriously being in the area for every killing.  She may have a Death Note (see anime Death Note for reference)

On ‎2‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 6:16 PM, dsatow said:

Found this link to 80s fashion

http://www.complex.com/style/the-greatest-80s-fashion-trends

But even given all this, I'd take 80s fashion over 70s.

I'm kind of mixed, mostly I agree (definitely on clothes, I'd have gone blind).  I do admit I prefer female hairstyles of the 70s, for the most part.

Edit: Though 80s neon was an assault to my eyes, too

Twilight 2000 had the Soviet Union invade China in 1995.  While they took territory they also took heavy losses, causing them to mobilize Warsaw Pact forces to use in China.  The next year they took even heavier losses due to the United States and NATO providing China with modern weapons systems.  By the end of the 1996 East German Military Generals are talking with their West German counterparts about the situation.  When in 1997 the Soviets demand more Warsaw Pact Divisions, the East Germans rebel and the West Germans cross the boarder in support.  A week later the U.S., Britain, and Canada cross the border in support, while France, Italy, and Greece withdrawal from NATO.  Jugoslavia and Romania join NATO and Greece and Italy join the Warsaw Pact after NATO supports Turkey after Greece attacks it.  

With NATO advancing toward the Soviet Border in1998, the Soviets begin using Tactical Nuclear Weapons.  Escalation takes place and on Thanksgiving Day the mainland United States is hit for the first time.  Nuclear attacks are conducted in small strikes, preventing a general nuclear exchange.  U.S. President John Tanner, and Vice President Deanna Pembroke are killed on a nuclear attack on Washington, D.C., and Speaker of the House Munson becomes President until he too is killed and the U.S. Government collapses.  In 1999 the U.S. Congress reconvenes and Senator John Broward of Arkansas is elected President.  However the Chairman of the Joint Chief of Staff General Jonathan Cummings refuses to accept President Broward as legitimate due to irregularities in the forming of the post attack congress.  This splits the U.S. Government and Military.  By the year 2000 the Soviet Union has completely collapsed, and France having managed to stay out of the war emerges the most powerful country on Earth.