2018-19 NFL Thread.

Enforcer84

Looking like with a Saint win I am in polar opposite to last week 3 out of 4 of my preferred teams win (unfortunately the 4th game involved bleeping NE).

Now 4-4 on the playoffs.

Next week my preferred are the Chiefs, and to be decided in the NFC (probably go with Rams, but it isn't a big deal, which means I'll go 1-1 with the AFC being my hard luck one)

2 hours ago, Pariah said:

They had great college careers, but we're only now seeing the NFL adapt to what the college QBs do well.  Surprising, yes, but not that shocking.

Best prop bet for next week:  over/under on total number of punts.  Believe Howie Long suggested 3, Bradshaw was going Too high!  Twould be a fun bet.

14 minutes ago, Cancer said:

Interesting that the Rams are asserting they could read the Cowboys' defensive sets and signals, much like Seattle said they did earlier in the season.

If true, that is not good coaching.  

This is the Cowboys.

How many times in the last 5 years, has anyone said they've been well-coached?

Hmm, I wish the AFC game came first last week the more I think about it.

If Chiefs were to win, I'd pull for the Rams.  If Patriots win, I get a sinking feeling Goff would choke, and we'd need Brees to save us.

Then again the Pats only Super Bowls to backups and friggin Eli.

I'm not sure which I would like more: a Patriots loss in the AFC Championship Game to send the Chefs to their first Super Bowl since the Nixon Administration, or the opportunity to see Tom Brady tie Jim Kelly for the most Super Bowl losses by a quarterback.