2018-19 NFL Thread.

Enforcer84

Yeah, if it wasn't for the 483 times he threw a player of his under the bus, I'd probably wouldn't have too much to say on Karl (probably still wouldn't care for him, but still)

Petrino, throws everybody under the bus, for what I can only imagine is for his own greed and giggles.  DUde is like a real life Starscream when it come to that. And that doesn't even start on his other flaws.

7 hours ago, Iuz the Evil said:

Overcoming the Browns head office and suckage is a task that may prove too daunting even for Baker. Still, the great truths include "never get involved in a land war in Asia" and "don't bet against Baker Mayfield".

You forget the third great truth, "Never bet on the Browns"

On 8/11/2018 at 9:33 PM, Pariah said:

After seeing him on two series, I'm already prepared to move Chad Kelly (2017's Mr. Irrelevant) ahead of Paxton Lynch on the depth chart.

And now the team has done exactly that.

I think Lynch still has a year with some guaranteed money left on his rookie contract, so the Donkeys are probably stuck with him for this season. But I'd be surprised if he sees the field in the regular season unless there are some serious injury issues.

On 8/11/2018 at 11:25 PM, Old Man said:

I know a Chad who'd be even better.  Dunno if he'd give up his cushy IT job though.

Well I'll start throwing at lunch see if I can get back in playing shape.

*Throws foot ball*

Nice distance.

*Goes to retrieve dismembered arm.*

That hurt.