Wonder Woman 2

Greywind

I would have preferred Cameron Diaz for the role.  She's gorgeous enough to be Priscilla Rich, and she knows how to fight on camera.

Of course they could be going with the Pérez version of the character, who shapeshifts into a half-woman, half cheetah.  Personally, I think the original, who was "hypnotized" to be a supervillain by her other personality, could be quite intriguing.

After Ares, Cheetah has been Diana's foremost foe in comics, so this was to be expected.

Wiig is a very competent actor, in more than comedy. I know she's not known for action, but then, neither was Gal Gadot before WW. I'm willing to trust Patty Jenkins until I see the result.

3 minutes ago, Old Man said:

Needs more Warrior Woman:

virginiaww.jpg

(Turns out Virginia Hey was also Zhaan on Farscape.)

I pointed this out to my wife, when I had her watch the original Road Warrior, before we saw Fury Road. She was totally into "more Warrior Woman please" and when I pointed out that she was also Zhaan, I think my wife swooned a little.

On 3/1/2018 at 12:44 AM, Hermit said:

Excellent. I hope they can manage the look of the villainess. While I appreciated what they tried with Ares in the first movie, his 'final form' with mustache under the CGI helmet was a bit distracting.  Small complaint for another wise excellent movie.

(Strikes "Ares" off of short list of Halloween costumes)

4 hours ago, Doc Democracy said:

But no shout out for her role in The Return of Captain Invincible, an unmissable superhero movie...

I have a VHS copy of that movie.  I found it at a Blockbuster about 20 years ago.

Who knew Christopher Lee could sing?