The Sailor Senshi are in Coast City, California

Mark Rand

The Sailor Senshi are in Coast City, California, which is in the southern part of the San Francisco Bay Area and is Green Lantern Hal Jordon's stomping grounds. 

Amy doesn't go to Cram School, instead, she attends religious classes at Tree of Life Congregation, the Conservative Jewish synagogue she and her mother attend.  She and her mother are members of the Jewish Community Center and Amy swims in their pool.

The Inner Senshi, all in their teens, occasionally run into Hal.

Caroline "Carol” Ferris, Hal’s girlfriend and boss, who knows he’s Green Lantern.

ThomasPieface” Kalmaku, mechanic and Hal's biographer.

Terga Kalmaku, Thomas’ wife.

USAF Captain Jillian Pearlman, callsign “Cowgirl”, a friend of Hal’s from his days in the USAF and a fellow pilot, based at Blyniville Air Force Base (which is near Coast City).

Also several other members of Hal's family.

22 minutes ago, Mark Rand said:

Caroline "Carol” Ferris, Hal’s girlfriend and boss, who knows he’s Green Lantern.

ThomasPieface” Kalmaku, mechanic and Hal's biographer.

Terga Kalmaku, Thomas’ wife.

USAF Captain Jillian Pearlman, callsign “Cowgirl”, a friend of Hal’s from his days in the USAF and a fellow pilot, based at Blyniville Air Force Base (which is near Coast City).

Also several other members of Hal's family.

That's nice, but is there anyone for the Sailor Guardians to fight which make Coast City there stomping grounds? Beyond whoever or whatever your going to put there?

33 minutes ago, steriaca said:

Hal don't have many earthbound enimies.

True.  A lot of his alien enemies would take on whoever tries to stop them.  Most days, it seems like they're going about their daily business when an enemy attacks.

37 minutes ago, Major Tom 2009 said:

The Carol Ferris Star Sapphire is a heroine now? When did that happen?!

Major Tom 2009 :jawdrop:

The crossover event with everyone vs Black Hand and the Black Lanterns, me thinks. But Carol was always a good girl. It was the power of the Star Sapphire which was 'bad'.

3 hours ago, steriaca said:

Let's hope Hal don't have a tantrum when Jadite projects an illusion of the city on fire. You know how protective he is of his city. Enough to kill for it.

I take it you are referring to the episode that had the Senshi going to the airport. 

I think he and Star Sapphire would go there, just in case the Senshi needed an assist.  At the end, Jadite was turned into an ice cube by Queen Beryl. 

3 hours ago, Mark Rand said:

I take it you are referring to the episode that had the Senshi going to the airport. 

I think he and Star Sapphire would go there, just in case the Senshi needed an assist.  At the end, Jadite was turned into an ice cube by Queen Beryl. 

Yep.

I just did some checking.  The are only three airports in San Mateo County.  The only one with passenger service is San Francisco International.  San Jose International is in Santa Clara County and Oakland International is in, I think, Alameda County. 

2 hours ago, Mark Rand said:

I just did some checking.  The are only three airports in San Mateo County.  The only one with passenger service is San Francisco International.  San Jose International is in Santa Clara County and Oakland International is in, I think, Alameda County. 

That would only be "important" to Hal and Carol, not to the seven/eight out of ten/eleven Sailor Guardians.

In the anime/manga, both Neptune and Uranus own and can fly helicopters.

9 hours ago, steriaca said:

That would only be "important" to Hal and Carol, not to the seven/eight out of ten/eleven Sailor Guardians.

In the anime/manga, both Neptune and Uranus own and can fly helicopters.

Agreed.  However, Ferris Aircraft and Blyniville Air Force Base in the Coast City suburb of Seiler Hills have airfields and we could always add Coast City Regional Airport, in the same suburb, and San Mateo County Airport, a general aviation airport, just south of the city.