The Sailor Senshi are in Coast City, California

Mark Rand

Hay, gives Hal something to do. Teaching two rich teenage lesbians how to pilot a helicopter.

Not that he doesn't have his hands full being at the call of the Guardians of Oa, solo heroics as Green Lantern, group heroics as part of the Justice League, and his day job as a test piolt...

1 hour ago, steriaca said:

Imagin Killwag coming planet side to Earth to train the Sailor Guardians...

It would be something.  Of course, he is the Green Lantern Corps trainer.  I suspect that Sailors Uranus and Neptune might object to Kilowog being on Earth.  They might also object to Hal and Carol having off-world ties.

At the time of the airport battle, the only Sailor Senshi on Earth were Sailors Mercury, Moon, Mars, and, unknown to them, Venus.  Sailor Jupiter hadn't been awakened and Pluto was at her post.  Come to think of it, Sailors Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune may not, at that time, have been awakened.

1 hour ago, Mark Rand said:

It would be something.  Of course, he is the Green Lantern Corps trainer.  I suspect that Sailors Uranus and Neptune might object to Kilowog being on Earth.  They might also object to Hal and Carol having off-world ties.

At the time of the airport battle, the only Sailor Senshi on Earth were Sailors Mercury, Moon, Mars, and, unknown to them, Venus.  Sailor Jupiter hadn't been awakened and Pluto was at her post.  Come to think of it, Sailors Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune may not, at that time, have been awakened.

True. I believe they awakened themselves.

We don't even know when and where they first meet. So, let's say Hal's Helicopter Class.

Sailors Uranus and Neptune were among those given the duty of protecting the Solar System from outside invasion.  To me, this means that they'll object to any hero from beyond the Solar System or who has ties there.  Since both Marvel and DC have heroes from beyond the Solar System, they might fight them fearing they're up to no good.  Looks like I'll have to use a Pittsburgh clone in a world where the only superheroes aren't from outside the Solar System.

Yep.  That might be enough to convince them to attack either of them...or Superman, who is vulnerable to their magic-based powers.

As far as Amy goes, while she's shy around people her own age, and many adults, there are a few adults she'll converse with.  Also, I'm giving her some martial arts abilities.  While she's not as skilled as Lita (Sailor Jupiter), they occasionally come in handy.  Once, after Jadite grabbed her, she kneed him in the family jewels.  As he screamed in pain and cursed, she grabbed a rock, used it as a fist load,  and punched him in the jaw.

Molly Baker the best friend Serena Thomas and sometimes the girlfriend of Melvin Butler.  She is aware Serena is Sailor Moon and may have figured it out by herself.

Patricia “Patty” Harris is one of Serena’s teachers. She often scolds Serena for failing in her classes or eating in class.  Once, Sailor Moon, Sailor Mercury, and Sailor Mars rescued her from one of  the Dark Kingdom’s traps.  Shortly after that, she witnessed Serena, Amy, and Akiko transform.  She told Serena that she knows her secret, will keep it a secret, and is willing to tutor her for free.