ultimate base (Example Kingdoms)

Hello, i run a champions game on wednessday and have a player with a ninja group as a hunted. rather then it being a general group i thought i would right it up as a Kingdom from ultimate base thus giving the player different ways to 'attack' it.. political.. economic and so on. now i am having a hard time wrapping my brain around Kingdoms and was wondering has anyone created any i could view as an example. can be from any genre. i just want to see an example.

thank you.

I would say that you are building a hero/villain group with various resources.

This will entail two things that you have to buy.

The first is a base of operations which would be the country, corporation, government r criminal underground that the ninjas represent.  There might be one base or several and there might be vehicles as well.  All of that would be purchased using the +5 2x multiple to get the numbers you want.  This gives the number of safe houses, hideaways, false store fronts, secret training bases, governmental buildings etc. that the organization controls as well as the number of vehicles that they have access to.

The next thing to buy is a group of followers again using the 2x +5 point metric to buy the number you need.  These are all the leaders, ninja soldiers, recruiters, face men, bureaucrats, criminal earners etc. that make up the organization. 

In both cases you don't have to define each element of either one just the total number.  I would link the base to the followers to indicate they run the group.

You should also then buy several perks for the ninja group including licenses and authoritative powers, contacts, favors and money.  This will define your ninja group and give your players, once they research it, how many facets have to be undone in order to defeat it eventually.

Good Luck with the Insurgency!