Campaign supervillain (ala The Incredibles)

Tech

For tonight's Champions game, I'm using a villain from "Enemies for Hire" - Thunderhead. However, I decided for fun to change him to be the hero Thunderhead from the movie "The Incredibles."  What happened is the missile that nabbed his cape and supposedly yanked him to his doom didn't actually kill him. He recovered and now is a supervillain trying to get some money so he can retire. Oh... and he doesn't wear a cape anymore. :D I think this will be way more fun than the background for this guy in the sourcebook.

8 minutes ago, Lord Liaden said:

I had to look up Thunderhead. "The Flying Cozzolinos," oy. :rolleyes:

He's a pretty standard low-powered flying brick with a couple of minor gimmicks. If you think you can do something interesting with him, more power to you.

Having him being THE Thunderhead (who used to be a hero from The Incredibles... and not too bright... and something of a klutz) will be more fun than any of his powers might be. Of course, his background is totally changed, with his powers enhanced.

Yeah, "weak or weird" is a good description for the Flying Cozzolinos build-wise. But their backgrounds and motivations are often odd, and frankly, don't seem well thought-out.

Take Luigi Cozzolino, aka Nightwraith. Having gotten involved with the Italian mob, he impressed his boss enough to have him trained in "the Assassin's Way, an obscure Italian martial arts." The Assassin's Way apparently includes stealth techniques, a bare-handed HKA, and the ability to animate one's own shadow to move independently and fight. :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...