How would you build a ghostly Girlfriend?

Pizza Man

I split up 2 of the effects and modded the base effect
both have the wind and chill effects to add to the creepy factor

1st I split the stunning effect from the limited TK
I added area thin cone
this is more an  agent basher ,as it will make agents crap their skivies w/ fear
-4 to their roll may catch some Lts also

Haunted My girlfriend the ghost, all slots No Conscious Control (-2)

28 1) My girlfriend bansihde howling your death: Change Environment (+1 Wind Levels, -1 Temperature Level Adjustment, -4 to Characteristic Roll or Skill Roll, Long-Lasting 1 Turn, Stunning), Area Of Effect (16m Cone; +½), Thin Cone (-¼), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +½) (91 Active Points); Limited Range (30m; -¼), Limited Power Power loses less than a fourth of its effectiveness (vs Pre not Con; -0) 0

2nd is the Poltergiest 2 Str TK and 2 pts of Damage can really be a cause havoc in a lab or cell block
17 2)
My girlfriend the poltergeist: Change Environment (+1 Wind Levels, +2 Points of Damage, +2 Points of Telekinetic STR, -1 Temperature Level Adjustment), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +½), Indirect (Source Point is the Character, path can change with every use; +½) (56 Active Points); Limited Range (30m; -¼) 0

My concept is slightly different and it doesn't seem to work in a game setting. I think my ghostly girlfriend is more a story telling device. I was looking for a reason to continue the romance ala, the magical girl anime.  That style of anime doesn't seem to translate well to gaming.

43 minutes ago, Christopher R Taylor said:

While I know some groups have done okay with this in the past, I've never been in a group nor personally been the kind that finds role playing romance remotely comfortable or enjoyable.

That is true. This makes for an interesting story idea, but a lousy playing idea

here is more fun with my girlfriend the ghost
I bought 4 extra speed only for the ghost

Cost Powers END

24 Haunting :My girlfriend the ghost: Multipower, 60-point reserve, all slots Reduced Endurance (0 END; +½) (90 Active Points); all slots No Conscious Control (-2), No Range (-½), Conditional Power Power does not work in Uncommon Circumstances (Hallowed grounds; -¼)

2f 1) My girlfriend is bansihde keening your death: Change Environment (-5 to Characteristic Roll or Skill Roll, Long-Lasting 1 Turn, Stunning), Area Of Effect (16m Cone; +½), Thin Cone (-¼) (59 Active Points); Limited Power Power loses less than a fourth of its effectiveness (Vs Pre not Con; -0) 0

1f 2) My girlfriend the ghost is breath taking: Change Environment (+2 Wind Levels, -2 Temperature Level Adjustment, Long-Lasting 1 Turn, Suffocation), Area Of Effect (16m Cone; +½) (57 Active Points) 0

2f 3) My girlfriend the ghost talks with her ghost friends: Retrocognitive Clairsentience (Hearing And Sight Groups), Telescopic: +20 (60 Active Points) 0

1f 4) My girlfriend the poltergeist: Change Environment (+2 Points of Telekinetic STR, +2 Wind Levels, -1 Temperature Level Adjustment), Area Of Effect (16m Cone; +½), Thin Cone (-¼), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +½), Indirect (Source Point is the same for every use, path can change with every use; +¾) (57 Active Points) 0

1f 5) My girlfriend the ghostsay lights out: Darkness to Sight Group 9m radius, Personal Immunity (+¼) (56 Active Points) 0

14 +4 SPD (40 Active Points); Limited Power Power loses about two-thirds of its effectiveness (Only for ghost girlfriend's actions; -1 ½), Conditional Power Power does not work in Uncommon Circumstances (Not on hollowed ground; -¼)