6E 400 point characters. Use however you want.

Pizza Man

I will use the PDF format, so click on the link, please. I am treating all of these characters as starting level. Use them if you want, or not. I'm just looking for a place to post these.

First up, The Shade.

Background

Marcus LeFluer worked at his dream job, oceanography. He was working as a chemist in an underwater lab when a Super villain infiltrated and destroyed the lab. The explosions detonated the air tanks, and suddenly the air pressure was at lethal levels. Marcus was a mutant with the survival gene,  That gene lays dormant until such time as he encounters lethal conditions where it instantly adapts to the new environment.

Marcus was found unconscious the next day, floating on debris. He was the only survivor. 

Personality

Marcus is a nice guy.  He has never cursed in his life.
Marcus is a scientist, not a crime fighter. Still, his sense of personal responsibility has forced him into a life of crime fighting.
He lives on a sailboat, and loves to use his new abilities to explore the ocean and go spear fishing. He is an excellent cook and enjoys  cooking for the whole team. Seafood is his specialty.
Marcus shifts his time between the institute lab (where he sets his own hours) and working at home.

"I am NOT the Shadow! I'm The Shade! The Shade!"

Powers

Marcus can generate a bubble of air from which all his powers come from. He can harden the bubble into a force shield, and that darkens the area round him like he's in deep shade...Hence his name, The Shade. From his bubble, he can extend extra limbs/tentacles. he attacks with these.  He uses the force field to fly and he does so standing up.

Appearance

The Shade is always surrounded by deep shadow, but it looks like he wears either a trench coat or a lab coat. No good photos exist of the shade in clear light.
Marcus is a 41 year old scientist, and he will likely look like that for the next 200 years. He always keeps in good physical shape.

The SHADE.pdf