Showing "Likes" Not working?

RDU Neil

So, maybe I'm just confused, but since the updates to the site, I can no longer see any "likes" or "laughing" or "thanks" on any posts. I can still GIVE likes, and I get notified if someone reacts to a post, but I can't see any reactions on my posts.

Is it just me, or do I have a weird setting now that I need to change?

Thanks!

2 hours ago, Lord Liaden said:

I've been seeing the same thing. New likes are showing up, though. I get the impression that the website is dropping older ones over time.

I'm not seeing new ones. I got a notification of a reaction, click through to it, and I see nothing on that post. Has happened several times, and old posts that I know were liked, even recently, show nothing.

(I'm going to like your post above. Let me know if you can see it.)

At least it isn't just me, though. Thanks.

4 minutes ago, bluesguy said:

If you click the heart icon 2x it will mark the post as a 'like'

So you just "reacted" to one of my posts... and the system informed me. But looking at the post, I see nothing. I don't even see the blank gray heart on my posts, only on others (but I think that is typical). So if you "Liked" my post, I can't tell... but the system did record it. I was notified, and the little green number under my name went up by 1... but I can see nothing on the post indicating this at all.

Not world ending, of course, but thought I'd bring this up since it just started with the last updates.

9 minutes ago, RDU Neil said:

So you just "reacted" to one of my posts... and the system informed me. But looking at the post, I see nothing. I don't even see the blank gray heart on my posts, only on others (but I think that is typical). So if you "Liked" my post, I can't tell... but the system did record it. I was notified, and the little green number under my name went up by 1... but I can see nothing on the post indicating this at all.

Not world ending, of course, but thought I'd bring this up since it just started with the last updates.

You know what I can't see it either at this point.  Hmm.  That looks like a defect.

As of today, I seem to be able to see the reactions on my own posts, again. They were not there yesterday, but I can see them (well, at least in this thread, since that is all I've checked) as of today. 

Fixed?

Thanks!

Watchman... i liked your post above, so see if you can see it.