Tasha

POD for 6e1 and 6e2

20 hours ago, Brian Stanfield said:

What?! Are you saying that DriveThruRPG stopped printing it already?! I was coincidentally planning on getting a copy today!

Pretty sure all they're selling is PDFs at this point.

From what I've heard, they've pulled them because the light blue index entries in the original color PDF comes out as a very light grey when printed and apparently not readable in some copies. It's my understanding that the plan is to fix it then offer the POD again. It's unknown how long that will take.

On 4/28/2018 at 8:50 PM, rjcurrie said:

From what I've heard, they've pulled them because the light blue index entries in the original color PDF comes out as a very light grey when printed and apparently not readable in some copies. It's my understanding that the plan is to fix it then offer the POD again. It's unknown how long that will take.

That's good news! Thanks for keeping us posted.

An option for consideration until print-on-demand gets resolved is to have the pdf file commercially printed and bound at a printer service like Office Depot or Staples. Granted, you're "paying twice" since you initially paid for the pdf file and then a second time for the printing, which can get expensive, but it's still an option.

A long while back I had one of the out-of-print Champions books reprinted and it was nice having it ring bound since I was able to open to the desired page while laying it flat on a surface to take notes without having the book close on itself like a traditional soft-cover book.