Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

grandmastergm

DJWebb2 passed away

Hello everyone,

It is with great regret that I report that the gentleman with the username DJWebb2 passed away last week.  It was very sudden and caught his friends and family by complete surprise.  I have been unable to find out the specifics, but he had been suffering from severe health problems in the year leading up to his death.  I hoped to run a final game for him before he left to move to another state, but unfortunately I received the news 2 days before the scheduled game.  

Anyways, I just though you all should be notified of this.

On 4/23/2018 at 8:42 PM, grandmastergm said:

Hello everyone,

It is with great regret that I report that the gentleman with the username DJWebb2 passed away last week.  It was very sudden and caught his friends and family by complete surprise.  I have been unable to find out the specifics, but he had been suffering from severe health problems in the year leading up to his death.  I hoped to run a final game for him before he left to move to another state, but unfortunately I received the news 2 days before the scheduled game.  

Anyways, I just though you all should be notified of this.

My prayers and condolences to you, his other friends, and his family.  I hope you'll still be able to run a nice game in his honor. 

On 4/27/2018 at 3:57 PM, RDU Neil said:

Condolences. It is always a blow to lose one of the few.

Yup, first it was Michael Satran- then another HERO gamer in my gaming group in January (named Bill Harris), and now Dave in April.  Very sad.