Legendary Weapons Pool Help

Tyrant of Ruin

Having a really hard time doing a concept in hero designer.

Basically I want to build a historian specialized in Weapons of Lore e.g.

Excalibur, Gungnir, Spear of Longinus

I want these weapons to be store in his power of personal pocket dimension “hammer space”. 

I have 400/75 to work with. Running on 6th.

Start by figuring out what each weapon does in legions.

Gungnir is a spear which never misses. Something which can't really be done in Hero (but with enough CSL, can come quite close).

Spear of Longinus is another spear which is famous for killing a divine avatar (Jesus the Christ), who was on his way to fulfilling the propercy anyways. You could do it as a weapon which damages anyone, regardless of defense.

Excalibur: The sword's scabard heals all wounds, so that can be the healing power. Beyond that, it is a really good, really sharp sword.

Sting: A short sword of elven make, it is known to glow in the presence of goblins and orks.

Golden Gun: A more modern legendary weapon, it is simply a gun made of gold.

Super Patriot's Shield: It's the shield of the legendary WW2 superhero Super Patriot.

Anyways, the whole thing is simply a huge Multipower. You don't even need to buy Focus for it.

Just a thought and keep in mind this was 5th ed: I built a character somewhat similar. Instead of specific weapons from history, my guy was a DND adventurer that grew to become a minor deity.  Much like a dragon, he had a hoard of magical items hes collected over his adventuring career kept in a sort of pocket dimension (I imagined it like a large feast hall)  

I know its not exactly what your thinking but maybe it will make you think about it a little different. My guy used a VPP, no skill roll, changeable as a half phase action,  with OAF on the whole thing.  Basically meaning he could summon the items from his hoard at will.  I toyed with the idea of summons, but paying points to summon specific items really killed the idea.  I know technically any item in my hoard should be a specific item but my GM was a bit lenient. 

Do you want help building these specific items, listing ideas?  or more of how to put the character together as a whole? 

Gungir as Sterica notes is hard to make a weapon that never misses though buying it with AoE-accurate and a few levels of OCV and it comes as close as it gets.

Spear of Longinus as I noted as being depicted grants eternal life and whoever owns it can conquer the world. Also known as the Spear of Destiny. Hard to do Destiny. Perhaps dice in Luck. Longevity of course is Life Support. Btw, Jesus wasn’t an Avatar but he is THE Christ. 

Excalibur being Really sharp could be bought as Killing with AP and perhaps Penetrating one level above the campaign norm.

I used Avatar rather loosely, as to say his earthly body, his shell, whatever. I wanted to say something without harming the non-christians on the board.

Being a Catholic myself, I probably have an hour of Hail Mary to recite for calling Jesus an avatar. It's not exactly wrong, but it is far from correct.