Please no more Royal Wedding

Badger

I didn't really catch the wedding, but I just now briefly watched the "I, Harry/Meghan, take you ..." part. She is so naturally beautiful. I hope everything goes very well for them. I suppose it's one bright bit of sunshine in today's difficult world.

I remember when the whole world stopped for Diana and Charles's wedding. We are obsessed with royal weddings. haha

1 hour ago, Jhaierr said:

I didn't really catch the wedding, but I just now briefly watched the "I, Harry/Meghan, take you ..." part. She is so naturally beautiful. I hope everything goes very well for them. I suppose it's one bright bit of sunshine in today's difficult world.

I remember when the whole world stopped for Diana and Charles's wedding. We are obsessed with royal weddings. haha

Well, obsessed with British royal weddings

14 hours ago, Doc Shadow said:

Badger what the hell is your problem?

The news media always play up so-called MAJOR EVENTS. They always have and they always will. 

No need to get bent out of shape over it. Just turn off the fricking TV, and in a couple of weeks it'll all blow over.

Well, I don't have that big a problem in reality (don't tell DT).  But, it is kind of annoying watching something and during a commercial *blah, blah, blah, Harry and Meghan blah blah*.  Kind of an ambush thing.

On ‎5‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 11:53 PM, Ragitsu said:

sith_ewok_by_opusmyer-d3bbc3b.png

They'll have to REALLY sweat for their dinners.

Aww, how cute.

*Badger unleashes and energy wave that is a 20d6-RKA (Area Effect)*

Hmm, though if he is a dark-side user and willing to slaughter his own kind......

It's amusing how humans still romanticize the monarchy. Doubly so when you consider how many royal families from history were so obsessed with "maintaining the purity of the royal bloodline" that their family trees don't fork. Generations later, more than a few of those bloodlines would've been better served if those lords had had a comely peasant girl or two brought to their bed chambers...

43 minutes ago, Marcus Impudite said:

It's amusing how humans still romanticize the monarchy. Doubly so when you consider how many royal families from history were so obsessed with "maintaining the purity of the royal bloodline" that their family trees don't fork. Generations later, more than a few of those bloodlines would've been better served if those lords had had a comely peasant girl or two brought to their bed chambers...

They did.

9 minutes ago, Badger said:

see Charles II of Spain, that guy was a mess.

Yes... a royal mess.

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary says a monarchy is like an optician.