Retro Edition KS announced

GestaltBennie

On 5/31/2018 at 6:32 AM, allenshock said:

I am just fine with the current structure i.e. No half END at all, and No END Cost being +2. That, combined with END being back to 1 END per 5 Active Points is a great check on all kinds of abusiveness.

I agree that increasing the baseline END Costs (compared to 6th) is beneficial... but removing (or rather not including) Reduced END won't change much... System savvy players will just apply modern concepts to their builds to acomplish the same result, creating partially advantaged powers which are both more complicated looking, and have this odd quality of not costing any END at all below a certain point, than ramping up quickly thereafter.

Considering the cost of REC and END, and the assumptions regarding expenditures, 10 points per -1 END/Phase is totally worth it for a Force Field, Continuous Attack, or Movement Power.