FenrisUlf

I've been away from Hero games and Champions for too long a time. Something I realized when I saw some of the wonderful new books in the store. Like "Larger Than Life' -- I wanted to see American folklore and tall tales characters in the game since 5th Ed's The Mystic World. And now you did it. Thank you, Mister Surbrook.

This may be too big a question but I would like to know, just what characters are in the book? I'm pretty sure it has the big names like Pecos Bill and Paul Bunyan. But what about lesser names like Joe Magarac, John Henry, or Big Mose the Bowery Boy?

Thanks to whoever responds.

14 hours ago, FenrisUlf said:

I've been away from Hero games and Champions for too long a time. Something I realized when I saw some of the wonderful new books in the store. Like "Larger Than Life' -- I wanted to see American folklore and tall tales characters in the game since 5th Ed's The Mystic World. And now you did it. Thank you, Mister Surbrook.

This may be too big a question but I would like to know, just what characters are in the book? I'm pretty sure it has the big names like Pecos Bill and Paul Bunyan. But what about lesser names like Joe Magarac, John Henry, or Big Mose the Bowery Boy?

Thanks to whoever responds.

I'm sure John Henry is in there. But not Dinty More or other lesser giants of American Myth (just take Buyan's stats and mod them, I guess).

And no Sweet Sue, Salty Sam, and Slow Talking Jones.

10 hours ago, steriaca said:

I'm sure John Henry is in there. But not Dinty More or other lesser giants of American Myth (just take Buyan's stats and mod them, I guess).

And no Sweet Sue, Salty Sam, and Slow Talking Jones.

True, but I did read the table of contents over on DriveThru, and it does have Joe Magarac which was my main question.

Thanks for the help.