Forgotten Enemies metathread

steriaca

Neutron and his partner Arc.  And maybe flesh out the rest of the team (it had Anklasaur and Wyvern) with a few new members.  

Jabberwok, Shadow Mistress, Spectra, the Amazing Darkon and other members of the THUGMASTER!

Heck, lets detail Thugmaster and his process and services!

20 minutes ago, Mr. R said:

Neutron and his partner Arc.  And maybe flesh out the rest of the team (it had Anklasaur and Wyvern) with a few new members.  

Jabberwok, Shadow Mistress, Spectra, the Amazing Darkon and other members of the THUGMASTER!

Heck, lets detail Thugmaster and his process and services!

Neutron and Arc had stats in 5ed, as special phfs for Stronghold. Ankylosaur has 6ed stats in Villain Volume 3.

Jabberock, Spectra, Darkon, the Gilt Complex, are all owned by the editor in chief of Heroic Graphics. I don't think Dennis is writing the comics anymore (I believe Steve Perin is, the creator of Terror Incorporate). Note that this might not render the characters off limits...

6 minutes ago, steriaca said:

Jabberock, Spectra, Darkon, the Gilt Complex, are all owned by the editor in chief of Heroic Graphics. I don't think Dennis is writing the comics anymore (I believe Steve Perin is, the creator of Terror Incorporate). Note that this might not render the characters off limits...

Yes Dennis is still writing

1 hour ago, Ninja-Bear said:

I hardest thing I tried to do with Frisbee, was to change her name to something better. ?

Don't even try. We have a blind albino weapon master ("flying disk") with a huge afro and an outfit which screams 70's. Also a minor 'mutant' (blindness, but with enhanced senses compensating for the lack of sight). What else could she be called?

Disk Wizard comes to mind.

Make her throwing discs razor-edged, and you could call her either Slicer, or Sliceress.

Give her an ego the size of a skyscraper, and you could call her Diva Divine.  Doesn't have much to do with her schtick, but the name will definitely stick in people's minds.  (Think the way Bonnie Parker was depicted in the 2013 Bonnie And Clyde mini-series.)

Of course, if you call her Frisbee, you could have one of her Hunters be Wham-O's corporate attorneys seeking to serve her with a lawsuit for trademark infringement. :winkgrin:

Hope that helps.

10 minutes ago, tiger said:

Here's a warped thought. The CU is somewhat of a homage to Marvel comics. So, new member of Geodesics is a clone of Black Claw with DNA mixed in from Ogre or Grond ??

There are DC homages about also.

And a handful of minor comic book companies. No TMNT, but is Mongoose Hero's answer to The Badger?

I downloaded a copy of Classic Enemies to check out untranslated characters. We have...

The Ultimates:

Plasmoid: Never got a 5th or 6th edition writeup.

(Need an odd alien who does things cause he doesn't understand? Here you go. Note, no longer an Ultimate.)

The Conquerers:

Neutron: Had a 5th edition writeup in a special pdf for Stronghold.

Arc: Had a 5th edition writeup in a special pdf for Stronghold.

Wyvern: Never got a 5th or 6th edition writeup.

(Wyvern is much like a rampaging monster than a man. So if you need a rampage guy and don't want to unleash Grond for the umpteenth time...)

Eurostar:

Bora: Never got a 5th or 6th edition writeup. Officially dead in the current HU.

White Flame: Never got a 5th or 6th edition writeup. No longer a member.

The Whip: Never got a 5th or 6th edition writeup. Officially dead in the current HU.

(White Flame can easily be a solo villain. Bora and The Whip can be easily cloned or become undead servants of a certain pitch.)

The Raiders:

Bullet: Never got a 5th or 6th edition writeup.

Big John: Never got a 5th or 6th edition writeup.

Starseer: Never got a 5th or 6th edition writeup.

(Think Dog The Bounty Hunter of the superhero world. But able to do anything to get his man.)

Terror Incorporated: Tiger did this in 6ed. Officially only Scorpia and Furimancer got 5th edition and 6th edition writes ups, but not as TI members.

Project Sunburst:

Ray: Never got a 5th or 6th edition writeup.

(Well, Ray is a water-based villain...)

Thunder And Lighting: In spite of a similar duo mentioned (but not stated) in The Book Of The Empress, there is no 5th or 6th edition writeup. (There lawyers are trying to get their conviction overturned after the fact, citing cruel and unusual punishment).

Panda And Raccoon: No 5th or 6th edition writeup. (I love the ideal they becoming a super-PETA agent.)

Beamline: No 5th or 6th edition writeup.

Black Claw: No 5th or 6th edition writeup. Is dead in the CU.

Black Mamba: No 5th or 6th edition writeup.

Dragon Master: No 5th or 6th edition writeup.

Dreadnaught: No 5th or 6th edition writeup. (Because the armor changes hands a lot, I would love to see it written up as a vehicle.)

Earthmaster: No 5th or 6th edition writeup.

The Fox of Crime: Tiger did a 6th edition writeup in VC2.

Foxbat: No, you can't be on this list. You're in VV3. Now go away, you silly, silly man.

Freon: Had only a 5th edition writeup. See VIPER 5ed.

Gremlin: No official 5th edition stats. Tiger did her write-up in an S.I.D. report.

Griffin: Tiger did his 6th edition stats (FE1). There is also a Gryphon in the 5th edition adventure Shades If Black, but that was a very different preacher than the original Gryphon (Gryphon 2, as you will).

Halfjack: Originally only a 5th edition stats as part of VIPER. Tiger did a 6th edition stats which were more faithful to the original. Perhaps there two Halfjacks out there (why not...there are three Jokers...)

Hideous: Tiger did the 6th edition stats.

Ladybug: I sworn she had a 6ed writeup in Champions Villain Volume 3, but I was mistaken. Turns out, she didn't have one in 5th or 6th edition. My bad. 

Mongoose: No 5th or 6th edition stats. (Mongoose might be partially affected by the COIL Virus, and start showing some odd characteristics. You don't wage a war against King Cobra and have your DNA the same.)

Oculon: No 6th edition stats. Only 5th edition in VIPER book. 5th edition no longer "Doug Whiner" of the supervillains.

Power Crusher: No 5th or 6th edition stats.

Plague 1: No 5th or 6th edition stats. There is another villain in 6th edition with the same name, but way different powers, so the number.

Rainbow Archer: No 5th or 6th edition stats.

Ripper: Only 5th edition stats, in the VIPER book.

Shamrock: No 5th or 6th edition stats.

Sparkler: No 5th or 6th edition stats. (I like the "Hispanic avenger" angle myself.)

Thok: No 5th or 6th edition stats.

Timemaster: No 5th or 6th edition stats. (He might have accidentally negated his own existence, and is kept in existence by his armor. He seeks to somehow keep himself in existance outside of Limbo without his armor.)

Remember though while I goofed on HalfJack, if there is a write up in a 5th or 6th edition book I won't be including them in the series. So Bullet is the only one you mentioned that I will be doing, although those removed from a team and ignored, like Whip, could be possible.

Mainly wanting to bring some of the old villains that didn't make it to 5th, but I and others loved to use, back to the game.

This is why I did Terror Inc., Dr. D was always a bit over the top for most adventures we were running at the time so Muerte became a nice weaker replacement. I seemed to gravitate to some if the stranger and less used villains in the Enemies books. 

These are some of the ones I plan on doing in the series. Not saying others aren't possible as well. I'm keeping a list if villains mentioned here for possible additions to the series or perhaps SIDs Report or SIDs Bulletin series.

15 minutes ago, tiger said:

Yea but still a boo-boo

The only boo-boo is not taking VIPER and his Dragon Branch membership into account.

By the way, Freon and Oclon are Dragon Branch members also, with 5th edition write ups.

And I forgot Ripper, who also has a writeup in VIPER 5ed.