Forgotten Enemies metathread

steriaca

Well, I remember in Amazing Spider-Man #500 that Doctor Strange gave him a little gift box for his birthday.  Peter opened the box, and inside was a note--

"You have five minutes.  Use them as you wish"

Peter stood there trying to figure out the meaning of the note.  Then he heard a voice behind him.

"Peter?"

He turned around, and it was Uncle Ben.  There was hugging and weeping, and I cried myself.  It was a really great moment.  But that's the only time I remember Ben Parker coming back from the grave.

Geodesics are moving along nicely, should be ready for release in the next couple weeks then on to FE#2

I think I have a nice little list of suspects for the two series, but if any other villains come to mind please list them and I'll take a look

The Great Beast: Interesting idea of a biological-based master criminal, but in 4th edition, we only had him, King Cobra, and Malachite. In 5th and 6th edition, we have Telos (a renamed Malachite), King Cobra, Doctor Murou (forgive my misspellings, the guy who is the grandson of a certain doctor who performs experiments on animals to make them humanoid), among others (I'm not mentioning those who genetics are merely an option, like Doc D).

So, can the world survive with The Great Beast?

An option would be to have him experiment on himself also. What are a man but intelligent beasts themselves?

Malachite: If we are going to move him over, we need to make sure he is NOT a pore man's Telos (considering Telos is an advanced Malachite...). He would need a new origin (perhaps Telos created him as a clone of himself to experiment on to see what the most advantage mutations he could give himself, and couldn't bring himself to destroy such a beautiful experiment).

Malachite has false memories in his skull, and a chip on his shoulder. He believes he is the master of genetics and deserves to rule the world, and is surprised that everything he has done, Telos has done first.

On 7/11/2018 at 6:18 AM, steriaca said:

Malachite: If we are going to move him over, we need to make sure he is NOT a pore man's Telos (considering Telos is an advanced Malachite...). He would need a new origin (perhaps Telos created him as a clone of himself to experiment on to see what the most advantage mutations he could give himself, and couldn't bring himself to destroy such a beautiful experiment).

Malachite has false memories in his skull, and a chip on his shoulder. He believes he is the master of genetics and deserves to rule the world, and is surprised that everything he has done, Telos has done first.

They're already in 5th & 6th, so trying not to reproduce. The great beast may not be, have to locate him and see.

12 hours ago, tiger said:

They're already in 5th & 6th, so trying not to reproduce. The great beast may not be, have to locate him and see.

The Great Beast is in Creaturs of the Night - Horror Enemies, and as far as I know, only there.

9 hours ago, tiger said:

but that does offer a lot of options

True.

He rents out his beasts to others.

He seems to generally love his creations. No, not in that way...time to get my mind out of the gutter.

He can easily move to human experimentation.

And, his creations are different than anyone else.

2 hours ago, steriaca said:

True.

He rents out his beasts to others.

He seems to generally love his creations. No, not in that way...time to get my mind out of the gutter.

He can easily move to human experimentation.

And, his creations are different than anyone else.

He could be an issue by himself. Him plus some if his creations