Forgotten Enemies metathread

steriaca

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, tiger said:

Another future issue

FE-FC.jpg

Another set to look forward to.

Don't forget, Thunder and Lightning have a case for cruel and unusual punishment (You don't see petty criminals sentenced to be police officers for a year, do you? So why in the legal world would a judge sentence them to be superheroes and not have the ruling challenged at some point?)

As for Panda and Raccoon, I love the idea of them becoming a 'super PETA' duo.

And speaking of duos, there is my take on Radar and Sonar (not only Brother and Sister, but lovers as well).

19 hours ago, steriaca said:

Another set to look forward to.

Don't forget, Thunder and Lightning have a case for cruel and unusual punishment (You don't see petty criminals sentenced to be police officers for a year, do you? So why in the legal world would a judge sentence them to be superheroes and not have the ruling challenged at some point?)

As for Panda and Raccoon, I love the idea of them becoming a 'super PETA' duo.

And speaking of duos, there is my take on Radar and Sonar (not only Brother and Sister, but lovers as well).

I would think that Thunder and Lightning being court ordered is suposed  to be akin to Comminity Service. Did I read that right about Radar and Sonar? Ewwew!

2 hours ago, Ninja-Bear said:

I would think that Thunder and Lightning being court ordered is suposed  to be akin to Comminity Service. Did I read that right about Radar and Sonar? Ewwew!

Yes. Radar and Sonar. There villains. They are allowed one Ewwew because of that fact.

Of course, your mileage may vary.

3 hours ago, Ninja-Bear said:

T & L were indeed court ordered to do good deeds for 1 year.

Radar & Sonar lovers? Yuck.