Forgotten Enemies metathread

steriaca

On 6/12/2018 at 6:46 PM, tiger said:

I have and might use some parts, are though Diamond will be more like the original than Dystopia. Also leaning towards moving Geodesics to SIDs Report because of some changes I have in mind. Which would make the next Forgotten Enemies Rainbow Archer, Frisbee and Wyvern if I do.

I say what happened to the original four Geodesics happened to them. Dart did have his muscles reduced, Ultraviolet did become an energy being, Diamond did become a human diamond. They did participate in the "Castle Securities" scam and the Utopia prison plot.

Then it was revealed that Orb faked his death and started training Dark Claw as a fifth member of the group. And when Orb and Dark Claw came for the others, they did not come empty-handed. They came with there boss, Doctor Lirby Koo, and with various cures for each member. Dart became stronger and faster (and kept his dart gun as a memento). Ultraviolet no longer needs her bracelet but has regained a physical, non-energy body. Diamond's body morphed into something in between his organic and living diamond body. And Orb has changed a bit also...

And it was all part of Lirby Koo's master plan...

2 hours ago, tiger said:

I would have to check with HG, have ok to update from the first three Enemies book, not Dystopia. Not overly fond of the disease thing. Unsure on change to diamond, although a brick on the team would be handy.

Technically Dart is a Brick/Speedster combo.

Oh, and do what you feel good about. If you want to ignore Dystopia (a third party adventure) and/or Castle Security (only Ultraviolet was involved with that, and only as a secretary), feal free.

I am also found of seeing the stats and background for Dr. Lirby Koo myself. Seeing that he was only a name ..

1 hour ago, Mr. R said:

2) I thought Bullet's Raiders were redone as Merc-Force 3?

Not exactly redone, but a new group which uses the same idea as Merc-Force 3. Except for Bullet and his Raiders are technically bounty hunters, and Merc-Force 3 are mercenaries.

30 minutes ago, tiger said:

Yea but they are close to the same

Yes, but only one group has a show on SNN, with drone cameras following there every move, and such. That would be Bullet's crew (Big John, Starseer, and of course Bullet's little brother "Tagalong". Ted has a few weapons, but mans the drones.)

Or, at least, that is one way to update the Raiders.

1 hour ago, tiger said:

4th is ok, not wanting to redue any in 5th or 6th

Well, been avoiding 4th edition because I kinda did 4th with Classic Enemies. But after Enemies 1-3, International Files, and Unbound, I'll check out 4th edition stuff.

17 minutes ago, steriaca said:

Well, been avoiding 4th edition because I kinda did 4th with Classic Enemies. But after Enemies 1-3, International Files, and Unbound, I'll check out 4th edition stuff.

If they were in Classic Enemies I use that write-up as more of a base than the original plus my changes

I've been trying to do this for ages, but my cellphone data ran out, so it was hard to do this in 3G.

But anyways, Enemies 1, 2, and 3 list (excluding villains already in Classic Enemies which was covered earlier up thread).

Enemies 1:

Minuteman MK-V: A version of the Minuteman robots has been given a 5th edition treatment.

Agents of GENOCIDE: Well, yes and no. They have a 5th edition writeup, but not as Agents of GENOCIDE, but instead IHA Agent.

Frizbe: Perhaps the most infamous not having a writeup in 5th or 6th edition villain here. She didn't have a 4th edition writeup either.

Sledge: He didn't have a 5th or 6th edition writeup. He is officially dead, but is there anybody truly dead in comic books?

Enemies 2:

The Destroyers (Deathstroke): One of two groups of missing villains in here. Well, beyond Terror Incorporated, but Tiger gave us two books of TI love.

Death Singer (Requim): Has a 5th edition stats (in Stronghold) and 6th edition stats (VV2).

Frost (Chiller): Much like his older brother, has 5th edition stats (Stronghold) and 6th edition stats (VV2).

Stinger: While he doesn't have 5th or 6th edition stats, you can fake it by using Hornet's stats in VV3 if need be. Character is comic book dead.

Arrowhead (Shockwave): Doesn't have 5th or 6th edition stats. Character is comic book dead.

Death Commando: Doesn't have 5th or 6th edition stats, and is comic book dead.

Scatterbrain: OK. I'm cheating and including her on the list, in spite she didn't show up till 4th ed. She doesn't have a 5th or 6th edition writeup, and like most of the others is comic book dead.

Poinseitia: Perhaps the most problematic villain on this list, considering that she became a superhero in another comic book company (code name Sparkplug), and her white supremos views. But, of course no 5th ed or 6th ed stats.

Fire And Ice: No 5th ed or 6th ed stats. You can find his 4th edition stats in Dystopia.

The Geodesics: The other infamous villain group never brought over to other editions. Tiger is going to do something about that one day...

Diamond: Has a quite different look in 4th edition (Dystopia), but was never got a 5th or 6th edition writeup yet.

Dart: Our speedster/brick/leader of the Geodesics. Again, got an unofficial 4th edition writeup in the above adventure, but never got his 5th or 6th edition writeup yet.

Ultraviolet: Much like Diamond, was given an extensive power makeover in Dystopia. And she never gotten her 5th or 6th edition writeup yet.

Orb: Saddly was never given a 4th edition writeup, let alone a 5th or 6th edition one. Was made comic book dead.

Pile Driver: He's broke rocks in the hot sun. VIPER took back there pneumatic piston arm in 4th ed, and never gotten a 5th or 6th edition writeup. But his return is a simple matter of getting a new pneumatic piston arm.

Foxbat: Freedy, I thought we talked about this earlier. You can't be on this list, cause your were never forgotten.

Enemies 3:

(The Amazing) Darkon: No 5th or 6th edition writeup.

The Green Knight: No 5th or 6th edition writeup.

Dark Angel: No 5th or 6th edition writeup.

Aerion: No 5th or 6th edition writeup.

The Buffalo: No 5th or 6th edition writeup.

Demonfire: No 5th or 6th edition writeup.

Spectra: No 5th or 6th edition writeup.

Red Rapier: No 5th or 6th edition writeup.

The Jabberrock: No 5th or 6th edition writeup.

Stronghammer The Dwarf: Well, you can kinda say there is a 5th and 6th edition writeup (just look at Fantasy Hero and Fantasy Hero Complete), but that is about Dwarfs in general, not Stronghammer.

The Corruptors Of All: THE unbrought forward team in this book.

Cryotron: No 5th or 6th edition writeup.

Gaussian: No 5th or 6th edition writeup.

Sergeant Supreme: No 5th or 6th edition writeup.

Bruiser: No 5th or 6th edition writeup.

And there is a huge list on the back of E3 listing all the published villains at that time...

Ok folks. Since I still have time at the library, I'll start the next big pre-4th edition Enemies book, Enemies: Vilancy Unbound. Scott's pride and joy. Why this and not The International Files? Because a few characters are brought forward in the 5th and 6th edition. That is why.

Mass Reaction:

Bomb: No 5th or 6th edition writeup.

Echo: No 5th or 6th edition writeup.

Fallout: No 5th or 6th edition writeup.

Meltdown: No 5th or 6th edition writeup.

Ringer: No 5th or 6th edition writeup. Is it just me, or does his artwork scream extra limbs, but he doesn't have them on his sheet.

World-Wide League Of Crime:

Blackboard Agents: No 5th or 6th edition write-ups.

Sharps: No 5th or 6th edition write-ups.

Deathblow: No 5th or 6th edition write-up.

Snake: Was brought upward to 4th as King Cobra's son. But he is missing in 5th or 6th edition.

Sharps' Cats: No 5th or 6th edition write-up, but you can easily use "small mammal" from the beastery and improve there INT...

PLUNDER:

Phobos abd Demos: No stats on either twin in 5th or 6th edition.

Silver Dragon: No 5th or 6th edition stats.

Sleeper: No 5th or 6th edition stats.

Terrastar: No 5th or 6th edition stats.

Psi-Kin:

Crimson: No 5th or 6th edition stats.

Alabaster: No 5th or 6th edition stats.

Emerald: No 5th or 6th edition stats.

Indigo: No 5th or 6th edition stats.

Borealis: Heck ya he has 5th and 6th edition stats. He us the big threat from Canada.

The Duchess: Yes, 5th ed stats in VIPER.

Duchess Industries Security Guard: No, but an easy fix. Just use a standard VIPER agent stats, minus leather weapons.

Red Barron: No 5th or 6th edition stats.

The Engineer: Yes, 6th edition.

Remover: I don't exactly know. He would be perfect in the Malvan Luna Gladiator Arena (in Hidden Lands), but I'm going to have to say no 5th or 6th edition stats.

Death Rider: No 5th or 6th edition stats. Don't confuse him with Hell Rider.

Titaness: No 5th or 6th edition stats.

Invictus: Yes, he is in the 6th edition book CVV 1.

Hitsuatsu: No 5th or 6th edition stats.

Silhouette: No 5th or 6th edition stats.

Lionslayer: No 5th or 6th edition stats.

Malachite: While he himself never made it past 4ed, he was the basics for Telos, who is in the 5th and 6th edition.

Kawaii: No 5th or 6th edition stats.

Night Shade: No 5th or 6th edition stats.

Mentalax: Don't know...might be in the Champions Of The North 5th edition book...

Dark Prowler/Scavenger/Blue Phantom: No 5th or 6th edition stats.

Citadel: While he was in 4th, he is nowhere to be found in 5th or 6th.

Gemini: No relationship with the Zodiac villain. No 5th or 6th edition stats.

Princess: No 5th or 6th edition stats. Perhaps we only need to look upon the train tracks...

Ferris Wolf: I think there might be stats on the God/Demon Wolf himself, as for his unwilling agent, nothing in 5th to 6th edition.

Monopole: No 5th or 6th edition stats.

If you're wondering why I am not doing Enemies, The International File, none of them seen the light of day beyond Champions 3.

Well here’s my thoughts about use in Forgotten Enemies for the following characters:

Minuteman MK-V: Agents of GENOCIDE: I did my version in Villainy Codex I. With the write-up of IAH not available for FE

Sledge: Part of TF-1 in SIDs Report Series.

The Destroyers (Deathstroke): In 5E & 6E, with Cryptic owning rights would be problematic

Fire & Ice: As mentioned have a similar character in Villainy Codex II as part of the new Terror Inc.

The Geodesics: Going to be the next in the SIDs Report series. Dart, Orb, Ultraviolet, Diamond, Dark Claw (Black Claw) & Dr. Lirby Koo

Pile Driver: Also part of TF-1 with new abilities and new name.

Foxbat: In Villainy Codex III

Planned:

Rainbow Archer, Frizbee, Wyvern: Coming in FE#2, The Buffalo, Demonfire, Stronghammer The Dwarf,

Others could be possible no promises:

(The Amazing) Darkon, Scatterbrain, The Green Knight, Dark Angel, Aerion, Spectra, Red Rapier, The Jabberrock, The Corruptors Of All,Cryotron, Gaussian,Sergeant Supreme, Bruiser,  Red Barron, The Engineer, Remover, Death Rider, Titaness, Hitsuatsu, Silhouette, Lionslayer, Kawaii, Night Shade, Mentalax, Dark Prowler/Scavenger/Blue Phantom, Citadel, Gemini,

Groups:

Mass Reaction, World-Wide League Of Crime, PLUNDER, Psi-Kin (as long as not listed with PSI), Borealis, The Duchess & Duchess Industries Security Guard,

15 minutes ago, tiger said:

The Geodiescs: Going to be the next in the SIDs Report series. Dart, Orb, Ultraviolet, Diamond, Dark Claw (Black Claw) & Dr. Lirby Koo

(Snip)

Planned:

Rainbow Archer, Frizbee, Wyvern: Coming in FE#2, The Buffalo, Demonfire, Stronghammer The Dwarf,

I'm fine with your plan list.

Some of my thoughts on The Geodesics:

If you're going to ignore Dystopia, that is ok. You might want to add a page in the back which explains how to incorporate the supplement with that adventure. Perhaps Dr. Koo healed everyone in exchange for there undying service to him. Or, perhaps they did all die and that the members of The Geodesics are all clones. Worse, only Dr. Koo knows they are clones. If he could gather cell samples of other dead villains...

Rainbow Archer: She has a lot of special arrowheads. Perhaps a rivalry with her 'replacement' Arrowhead.

Frisbee: Another weapon user? Well, her disks need updating. Blast, Indirect Blast, Area Of Effect Blast which represents bouncing her disk off various surfaces, Ranged Killing Attack, Deflection, Indirect Sight Flash which requires a strong light source to reflect light off a special foil disk, Indirect Sound Flash via a special whistling disk.

Ok...I know she herself is not blind. Her mask provides Flash Defense, but she is still vulnerable to them.

Wyvern: Is there any human intelligence left in Wyvern? Maybe yes, maybe no. If there is human intelligence still inside him, he might just be seeking not to cure himself, but to make it more controllable. To change at will into Wyvern.

What is his relationship with Anlkysaur (I know I butchered his name)? Can Saur still control him? 

The Buffalo: Ok...another brick villain. Rather dumb without being Oger dumb.

I have no suggestions here since I don't really know the character much.

Demonfire: Another energy blaster, this time semi-mystical. She could easily have a VVP dedicated to Heat, Fire, and Smoke based magic.

Stronghammer: Ok. Murder hobo in a Superhero world. Basically a brick. Play up his "stranger in a strange land" aspect. He comes from a world where people go into deep caves looking for monsters to slay and treasure to loot. He might not be 'evil', but his morality might still be a little off.