Forgotten Enemies metathread

steriaca

On 12/22/2018 at 7:12 AM, steriaca said:

Well, there was the classic Morbanes which can combine there fowl magic blast to cause more damage then normal. And there were the 4ed Inner Circle Morbanes (Rose, um, and many others who's names I forgotten). They never had a vast amount of hierlings (Morningstar, but he was brought over).

Why did no one else ask when the Morbanes started firing chickens from their scepters?

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, tiger said:

Buffalo, Jabberwork, Stronghammer The Dwarf will be in the next issue I think. Haven't figured out the fourth character yet.

Isn't it suppose to be Jabberock?

And if your doing oddball villains, you can't go wrong with European Enimie's own Mammoth. Bick with an elephant trunk, a small gadget level VPP, the desire to rule the world, and the worse luck this side of the Deathstroke crew.

I downloaded European Enemies and did a quick relook at Mammoth. I would of given him a trunk (Extra Limbs: Mammoth Trunk and Stretching One Limb Only, No Noncombat Stretching). And why the hate twords Eurostar? Beyond that, well, 85 STR, 23 INT, 11 foot tall, and a 40 point VPP.

4 hours ago, tiger said:

Work / Rock. What's the difference ?

Nothing much, except

1) His name is an extremely bad pun from a fan of Alice In Wonderland, and...

2) His skin is the contistincey of rocks.

It is unknown exactly who made his name a pun. Perhaps his woman or Professor Pomegranate made it.

On 3/5/2019 at 6:53 PM, PhantomGM2602 said:

While Your'e at it ,better include Mass Reaction and Psi-Kin from Enemies: Villiany Unleashed

Might have to add them to the list for a future issue. Though I plan on groups being added to my SIDs product line. Might have to do a few special Forgotten Enemies SIDs Reports ?

7 hours ago, tiger said:

Sounds like a good forth choice

I thought so. She looks like an interesting energy blaster. No flight, but an interesting special effect (colors of the rainbow lights, which can make what seems to be that color drain from the area as a 's ice effect').

I have given the wrong clarification to Jabberok. He is not a brick in the traditional sense. He does not have high strength at all. Just martial arts, resistant to damage, and his "Eyes Of Fire" trick.

Any thoughts of his martial arts? I would say Dirty Infighting myself.

Jabberok

For a martial artist, he has an extremely low DEX.

Anyways...his defences are well ok. Can be increased easily. Damage Reduction and a no range Missile Deflection sounds like a no brainer. Maybe by now he has some flash and power defense.

His most well known 'trick' is to shoot burning flames from his eyes. This calls for some Life Support: Heat and Cold. He IS going to set the area he fights in on fire. So, he should be able to take it.

Martial Arts: I still say Dirty Infighting would be what he uses. Block, Disarm, Kidney Blow, Low Blow, Punch/Backhand, Put The Boot In should be good. Add Root and he can dominate.

And that is my thoughts on that.

Spectra

Basically, her powers are self explanatory. She has six different attack light powers(special effect, temporary drain that color from the area and shoot it). She has an EGO Attack and a Mind Control attack, which should be rewritten as Based On Con, and should be NND (sight based Flash Defense).

Her bracelets should be either an Endurance Battery or 1/2 END on a focus. Note that if going on the END Battery rout, her attack powers need to be bought with being able to be used with her personal endurance also.

Martial Arts wise, Dirty Infighting, or whatever Jabberok is using. I forgotten, Jabberok is a martial arts instructor. So Jabberok should have the PS: Martial Arts Instructor and Paramedic.

Again...her bracelets allows her to drop an area of darkness (allowing her to drain all the color out of an area). And her green vapors, which she can only use when Berserk. And it hurts her (side effect) to attack that way.

The Buffalo

Perhaps the most easy of characters. He is a brick. But of low defenses, and strong regeneration. Also...horns and a charge attack. Or he should have a charge attack and be able to use his horns in it. Give him various environmental life support stuff, and he should be fine.

Stronghammer

Someone's Dungeons & Dragons character. He is a dwarf. So...he has tons of magical items. So he is a brick with items.

I have no other comment on him, except by now much of his stuff should of been lost/stolen. He should still have his warhammer.

Weapons Combat on page 72 of Hero System Martial Arts should be Stronghammer's martial art of choice. He should be able to use it with his Warhammer(club) by default, and should also be usable with blades, and axes/makes/picks, mostly because he would encounter such items at home.

Finally, he has a fantasy roleplayer characters view on property. Slay the "monsters" and take there loot. He sees no difference between VIPER, DEMON, UNTIL, ECT...this should make Stronghammer prehaps the most hunted of villains by other villains. He does not think it is wrong at all. And maybe a bigot. What's a human bank compared to a dwarf bank. Money should be all in a dwarf bank, right?