Forgotten Enemies metathread

steriaca

On 7/9/2019 at 10:37 AM, steriaca said:

I like a pony also. With laser cannons.

19 hours ago, steriaca said:

Scary thought. In the next Hero Help book your going to have a group of pony supers with laser cannons and rockets and stuff.

😁😆

6 minutes ago, Duke Bushido said:

Good God; not _that_ kind of pony! 

Apparently, someone hasn't read the fanfiction I read. Or maybe they have, and I'm missing the terror.

At least we are not thinking about creating a superhero team of only singing zombies...

4 hours ago, steriaca said:

Apparently, someone hasn't read the fanfiction I read. Or maybe they have, and I'm missing the terror

Nope.  Haven't read any fan fiction about it.  When that pony show was new, my kids were young enough to be the target audience.   At one point, we saw a link to join a fanclub.  They were excited about it, but I'm not stupid:  I looked into pony Fandom when they weren't around. 

I haven't been that deeply disturbed since I wondered what a "furry" was. 

Thanks, but no.  I meant pony as in every kid dreams of a pony; not as in "diaper-wearing (for pleasure) thirty-something year old men in need of special help dream of anthropomorphised cartoon ponies doing.....  Things...   

At least we are not thinking about creating a superhero team of only singing zombies...

Sorry; not familiar with that one... 

Update of products that will have classic characters in them

Forgotten Enemies 

Not in order of release, just groupings

Group 1
Jabberwork
Spectra
Stronghammer The Dwarf

Group 2
Decay
Four Eyes
Hellrider

Group 3

Banzai
Cold Warrior
Whiplash

Group 4
Brick
Madame Blue
Black Lion

Group 5
Citadel
Scattershot
Shadowfist

Group 6
Spectra
Powercrusher
Red Rapier

SIDs Report
SF-1 (My Own Creations)
The New Conquerors (My Own Creations)
#19 – Conquistadors (My Own Creations)
Viper Force 1
Viper Force 2 (maybe, kinda leaning against)
The Corruptors of All (Crytron, Gaussin, Sergent Supreme, Bruiser) 

Heroes Resource

League of Champions & Justice Inc. 

Champions Organizations

BAMP & SAT

2 minutes ago, tiger said:

Update of products that will have classic characters in them

Forgotten Enemies 

Not in order of release, just groupings

Group 1
Jabberwork
Spectra
Stronghammer The Dwarf

Group 2
Decay
Four Eyes
Hellrider

Group 3

Banzai
Cold Warrior
Whiplash

Group 4
Brick
Madame Blue
Black Lion

Group 5
Citadel
Scattershot
Shadowfist

Group 6
Spectra
Powercrusher
Red Rapier

SIDs Report
SF-1 (My Own Creations)
The New Conquerors (My Own Creations)
#19 – Conquistadors (My Own Creations)
Viper Force 1
Viper Force 2 (maybe, kinda leaning against)
The Corruptors of All (Crytron, Gaussin, Sergent Supreme, Bruiser) 

Heroes Resource

League of Champions & Justice Inc. 

Champions Organizations

BAMP & SAT

Some of these solo guys I honestly don't know who they are. Madame Blue? Scattershot? Shadowfist?

Nice to see The Conquers Of All about. Should we have some new members in the group?

If VF2 don't float your boat, you can always scratch them off and write in Psi-Kin. Or anything else.

What is BAMP? Is it original or new?

31 minutes ago, Lord Liaden said:

FYI, Hell Rider has already been updated to Sixth Edition. He's in Champions Villains Volume 3. For that matter he had a 5E version as well, in Arcane Adversaries.

I think he meant Death Rider, the guy with the hi-tech motorcycle, from Enemies Villancy Unbound.

27 minutes ago, tiger said:

Totally missed that, will have to find a suitable replacement.

*shush* Death Rider *shush*

Ok. Seriously, why him?

Well, who is to say he is the original psycho with a hi-tech motorcycle? The original guy could of been killed and his motorcycle could of changed hands to another guy who is a bit more stable. He could of refit the weapons into something less lethal. The motorcycle is to him nothing more than a reputation boost and a swiss army knife on wheels for his profession of robber.

2 hours ago, steriaca said:

*shush* Death Rider *shush*

Ok. Seriously, why him?

Well, who is to say he is the original psycho with a hi-tech motorcycle? The original guy could of been killed and his motorcycle could of changed hands to another guy who is a bit more stable. He could of refit the weapons into something less lethal. The motorcycle is to him nothing more than a reputation boost and a swiss army knife on wheels for his profession of robber.

He'll rider is more of a monster type character. But, not saying Death Rider can't be added to a book either.

34 minutes ago, tiger said:

He'll rider is more of a monster type character. But, not saying Death Rider can't be added to a book either.

You don't want to make the same mistake as you did with Halfjack.

Which reminds me, I have never heard of Madame Blue. Could you be thinking of Lady Blue? I have to check CVV3 to see if she is in the book.

Which reminds me, I have never heard of Madame Blue. Could you be thinking of Lady Blue? I have to check CVV3 to see if she is in the book.

No it's Madame Blue, but I'll need to compare and make sure she wasn't renamed.

Lady Blue and Madame Blue are two different characters so that's good. I think I'm gonna replace Hell Rider with Fearmonger, already have some new gadgets in mind for him :D

Also looking at other characters from Creatures Of The Night and European Enemies.

Hm. I was surprised (and rather pleased) when Tiger asked my blessing for using Lady Twilight in place of Stalker for the Asesinos. I hadn't thought of producing updated versions of the ROTN or Ultimate Supermage characters since I didn't think anyone was interested. I mean, I've never seen anyone on the forum ask where they could find an updated version of Haunt, the Whisper or Doctor Black. I'm still here, though, so if people would like to see new versions of these characters, I might like to do that myself.

Assuming I can think of anything new to say, beyond updating them to Champions Complete and adjusting the Damage Classes and stuff like that.

And also assuming Jason hasn't already signed the characters over for Tiger's use, which Tiger has every right to ask and Jason has every right to do. I snooze, I lose.

And assuming that anyone wants me to do this.

So: Apparently, Tiger has proved that some people do want to see new versions of characters who fell by the wayside as Hero editions passed. Would anyone like to see me revise my old characters? If enough people say so, I'll ask Jason if he'll allow it, and then start another thread to discuss which charaqcters people would like to see first. This is Tiger's thread: I'm not going to poach it.

Dean Shomshak

4 hours ago, DShomshak said:

Hm. I was surprised (and rather pleased) when Tiger asked my blessing for using Lady Twilight in place of Stalker for the Asesinos. I hadn't thought of producing updated versions of the ROTN or Ultimate Supermage characters since I didn't think anyone was interested. I mean, I've never seen anyone on the forum ask where they could find an updated version of Haunt, the Whisper or Doctor Black. I'm still here, though, so if people would like to see new versions of these characters, I might like to do that myself.

Assuming I can think of anything new to say, beyond updating them to Champions Complete and adjusting the Damage Classes and stuff like that.

And also assuming Jason hasn't already signed the characters over for Tiger's use, which Tiger has every right to ask and Jason has every right to do. I snooze, I lose.

And assuming that anyone wants me to do this.

So: Apparently, Tiger has proved that some people do want to see new versions of characters who fell by the wayside as Hero editions passed. Would anyone like to see me revise my old characters? If enough people say so, I'll ask Jason if he'll allow it, and then start another thread to discuss which charaqcters people would like to see first. This is Tiger's thread: I'm not going to poach it.

Dean Shomshak

Dean, you are welcomed to update your creations. I'm sure you gave some of them new tricks.

And this is my thread. I created it. It is about Tiger's series, so of course he is free to post about work on the series.

Beyond that, I say talk to Tiger. Perhaps he can publish and pay you to update three to four villains of yours which you see fit.