Forgotten Enemies metathread

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hm. I was surprised (and rather pleased) when Tiger asked my blessing for using Lady Twilight in place of Stalker for the Asesinos. I hadn't thought of producing updated versions of the ROTN or Ultima

Speaking about "Project Genocide"...   I just downloaded a copy of The Mutant Files from a source I shall not name. Anyways, I do love the chessman ideal of the group. While I see them as an

You know what they say, "Demons are a Ghoul's best friend."

Posted Images

I haven't seen the updated version of the character, but in her original write-up ORACLE (acronym for "Organic Resistance Against Computerized Law Enforcement") is a cyberpathic super-hacker, breaking into computer systems on behalf of a criminal Cartel. She also has some electrical powers. But she isn't exactly who she thinks she is.

11 minutes ago, Lord Liaden said:

I haven't seen the updated version of the character, but in her original write-up ORACLE (acronym for "Organic Resistance Against Computerized Law Enforcement") is a cyberpathic super-hacker, breaking into computer systems on behalf of a criminal Cartel. She also has some electrical powers. But she isn't exactly who she thinks she is.

Ah. Ok.

And if I remember correctly Enimies: The International Files was the better foreign enimies book.

Still hopeing for an updated Eurotrash...err Eclipse. Humm...I would probably prefer the original concept for the name, as it suggests idol rich board people playing at supervillains for their definition of fun.

1 hour ago, steriaca said:

Ah. Ok.

And if I remember correctly Enimies: The International Files was the better foreign enimies book.

Still hopeing for an updated Eurotrash...err Eclipse. Humm...I would probably prefer the original concept for the name, as it suggests idol rich board people playing at supervillains for their definition of fun.

Well, if you don't mind Fifth Edition, Michael "Susano" Surbrook revised all the European Enemies villains on his website, including "debugging" them of their errors in math, as well as things in their write-ups that made no sense.

http://www.devermore.com/surbrook/revisedhero/herorev.html

11 minutes ago, Duke Bushido said:

I dont know if hes rich or not, but this is my all time favorite board people idol:

2cdfa926f2a060aa967c4fd63024b85a.jpg

(You know I do this with love and humor, right?  I have always enjoyed that you embrace your typos. :D)

Enigma, what did they do to you?

Not that we knew exactly what he was besides a human seemly attracted to Neither, the leader of this group. He might as well be a living wooden plank.

Here are my views of Eclipse.

Enigma: I see him as a cross between Tuxedo Mask and a film noir detective. I suspect that he is secretly Neither's familiar (ahla The Familiar of Zero) and boyfriend. I would give him a Mind Link with Neither and a Teleport which is limited (to only transport him to where Neither physically is). It should be noted that he should have a personal Code VS Killing as opposed to a more blanket version, as most of the group can and do kill when needed. Also, he should have an open relationship with Neither.

Godfather: What can I say. I see him more like Giono Giovani than Don Corleone. A hatred of drugs should be ok. Minor mental powers could help him (Telekinesis, Mental Defense, Mental Awareness, Deflection(?)). It is possible that he is born with them, but not a mutant. And I would lose the name Godfather. He is a Sicillan punk and gangster but not 100% in control of crime in Europe, let alone in the world. 

Mandelbrot: Keep him mostly as is. Jack up his intelligence a bit. He should be an all around gamer.

Marauder: Is fine as is, not counting the notes Susano brought up.

Neither: Basically keep her as is. Explain her secret identity as a disguise aura spell. Also give her a secret identity. If she is both a well know lawyer and Neither, then give her a Social Complication of being a famous lawyer (this avoiding the Public Identity/Secret Identity doubleshot Leo had in the Zodiac). Her fixed spells should have a naked Indirect advantage so she can cast spells through Enigma. She should have an open relationship with Enigma. Also, she could use a Variable Power Pool for 'Ritual Magic'.

Shrike: I don't think the hippie angle would work, but playing up the 'calm speedster' aspect is interesting. Maybe a few speedster tricks to round her out (stretching defined as running a short ways out and drag whatever back to her starting position).

And that is my think about the group (along with the group name change back to Eurotrash).

• 1 month later...