Forgotten Enemies metathread

steriaca

4 hours ago, steriaca said:

I think the next edition if Forgotten Enimies should be a Scott Bernie tribute book. Four villains created by Scott. So far in my searching through Classic Enimies, I only came up with Timemaster. And one COULD create three or four tempral variations of one villain (ESPECIALLY Timemaster, who is thought to negated his very existence by too much time meddling), prehaps we can find three more villains he created.

Since you've already looked at the Psi-Kin, around a dozen of the villains in Enemies: Villainy Unbound are credited to Scott, including the entire PLUNDER team of super-thieves. Several of those characters have already received updates for the 5E/6E CU, but I'm sure you'd find a few of the remainder worthy of revision.

24 minutes ago, Steve said:

In a salute to Kang, you could do something like the Timemaster Council made up of multiple versions of Timemaster.

Just FYI, 6E Golden Age Champions writes up a very overt analogue to Kang, Korrex the Conqueror. It might be interesting for Timemaster to interact positively or negatively with one or more of the CU's official time travelers: Korrex, Captain Chronos, Istvatha V'han, Timelapse, or the Time Beast.

28 minutes ago, Lord Liaden said:

Just FYI, 6E Golden Age Champions writes up a very overt analogue to Kang, Korrex the Conqueror. It might be interesting for Timemaster to interact positively or negatively with one or more of the CU's official time travelers: Korrex, Captain Chronos, Istvatha V'han, Timelapse, or the Time Beast.

The Time Beast? Is that the thing which sent Bulletproof on his one way trip to the future?

The only reason I fixated on Timemaster because I couldn't remember another Scott Bernie created Champions villain.

38 minutes ago, Lord Liaden said:

Since you've already looked at the Psi-Kin, around a dozen of the villains in Enemies: Villainy Unbound are credited to Scott, including the entire PLUNDER team of super-thieves. Several of those characters have already received updates for the 5E/6E CU, but I'm sure you'd find a few of the remainder worthy of revision.

I forgotten about PLUNDER. I believe I download a copy of VU. I should look into it again. 

Of course, this I sc all Tiger's call.

And I just remembered I deleted it cause I got it from a certain site...

10 hours ago, steriaca said:

The Time Beast? Is that the thing which sent Bulletproof on his one way trip to the future?

No, that entity still hasn't been officially identified. The Time-Beast is first mentioned and written up in Book Of The Empress which describes all things V'han. It's a monster which can move through time and across dimensions. It's very tough, but doesn't wield that kind of cosmic power. The Time-Beast is known to meddle in the time stream causing chaos, and to hunt and devour time- and dimension-travelers. It's speculated that the Beast may be a pet of some cosmic being, but its actions appear random.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Just now, tiger said:

Hey now, Psikin is a team too

Psikin is not actually a team. They are a family. You can use them together. You can use them apart. You can mix them. You can max them. But you can't change that they are a family. 

You can break up Plunder and they are no longer a team. You see the difference?

10 minutes ago, steriaca said:

Psikin is not actually a team. They are a family. You can use them together. You can use them apart. You can mix them. You can max them. But you can't change that they are a family. 

You can break up Plunder and they are no longer a team. You see the difference?

Mnnmmm, 

Not definite but here's a possible list of future issues.

Forgotten Enemies #11                                          Forgotten Enemies #12
Plunder                                                                   Black Druid  
                                                                                Death Knell 
                                                                                Green Knight  
                                                                                Death Mask

Forgotten Enemies #13                                          Forgotten Enemies #14
Corrupters of all                                                     Big John

Bullet
                                                                                Sparkler
                                                                                Darkon

Forgotten Enemies #15
Eclipse

Humm...Darkon would be a good issue to put stats for both Blonde Bombshell and Professor Pomegranate, both who never had stats written up for.

Then again it wouldn't actually be a Forgotten Enemies then, would it.

Sparkler. Considering the entire everything happening in Mexico and South America, and especially Mexico, you can do a lot with her. You can do a section about using her in a more political way, or a more standard way.

Edited by steriaca

1 hour ago, steriaca said:

Humm...Darkon would be a good issue to put stats for both Blonde Bombshell and Professor Pomegranate, both who never had stats written up for.

Then again it wouldn't actually be a Forgotten Enemies then, would it.

Sparkler. Considering the entire everything happening in Mexico and South America, and especially Mexico, you can do a lot with her. You can do a section about using her in a more political way, or a more standard way.

I'd like seeing write-ups for any and all of them.

1 hour ago, tiger said:

Might switch out Sparkler or Darkon for Starseer. I never used him but he is part of The Raiders from Classic Enemies

True.

If you remove Darkion you can do a book on the Ubermachien and the villains created by them, along with Professor Pomegranate.

Or maybe not...

On 4/6/2023 at 2:01 PM, steriaca said:

Of course, your mileage may vary. 

True, lol. Guess I could of made teams a separate series if I'd thought about it.

Plunder is up in the Hall of Champions at DrivethruRPG, Jason will have it up in the Webstore soon

Edited by tiger

Here's the modified release schedule.

Forgotten Enemies #11            Forgotten Enemies #12
Plunder                                    Black Druid  
                                                Death Knell 
                                                Green Knight  
                                                Death Mask

Forgotten Enemies #13                   Forgotten Enemies #14
Corrupters of all                              Big John
                                                         Bullet
                                                        Starseer
                                                        Sparkler