Forgotten Enemies metathread

steriaca

On 6/13/2018 at 4:40 PM, tiger said:

till toying with the Black Claw-Orge combo new name Dark Claw. Just a thought

1863109822_DarkClaw.thumb.jpg.e0f36772785ba7b799f6f6b4cbba8c41.jpg

Bit of a nitpick--I always liked the flat, four-bladed claws he wore in Classic Enemies.  And perhaps he could be called "The Dark Claw"  rather than just Dark Claw (or as I would prefer, The Black Claw--but it's your writeup.)

Hope that helps.

1 hour ago, tiger said:

Hadn't thought about it

Well, the official personalities are Dark Prowler, who is a sneak thief type, Scavenger, who is a master thief who grandstands, and Blue Phantom, a superhero type.

Other personalities can be Velvet, a seductive thief female personality (much like Catwoman), psycho assassin Bloodletter, and Bouncer, a mercenary. One power I think he could have is Shapeshift, Inherit, limited to only changing shape to whatever identity he changes into.

Of course, his other powers remain the same, regardless of identity. He could have a small equipment VVP, which changes with each identity. Or not.

4 hours ago, wcw43921 said:

Bit of a nitpick--I always liked the flat, four-bladed claws he wore in Classic Enemies.  And perhaps he could be called "The Dark Claw"  rather than just Dark Claw (or as I would prefer, The Black Claw--but it's your writeup.)

Hope that helps.

Actually have a image by Deadman to use, thought he did awesome with it

Black Claw.jpg

Let's see. Dark Claw/Black Claw. Traditionally he has those two removable claws, originally used more for a plus for PRE Attacks than to slash people ("Back off, man, or I'll use these claws!"). Right Claw is a multi-power containing a Killing Attack (for those rare times when he is forced to use them), Hand-To-Hand Attack (using the sides of the claws as opposed to the points), plus to Climbing, and +PRE, only for PRE Attacks. And 5 points for the left claw. His real power is Darkness and special vision to see through it.

Now, if he still prefers to get others to flee from him than fight, would deepen on exactly what happens to him which make his death no big deal.

Now...I remember he had a relationship with Black Diamond and GRAB before he died. While he might not remember it, Black Diamond does and will look to see if he did in fact returned from the dead.

This might be a problem for Dr. Koo's plans with Black/Dark Claw.

15 hours ago, steriaca said:

now...I remember he had a relationship with Black Diamond and GRAB before he died. While he might not remember it, Black Diamond does and will look to see if he did in fact returned from the dead.

This might be a problem for Dr. Koo's plans with Black/Dark Claw.

Don't see a problem for Dr. Koo. Seems that GRAB would have the problem ?

Ok. Any 4ed characters which seem lost and need to be found? I vote for Frostbite (a male Icicle replacement, literally), cause he can exist in the same world as Snowblind (the 5th and 6th edition female Icicle replacement). Powerhouse also has possibilities ( flying brick who knows Greco-Roman wrestling).

1 hour ago, steriaca said:

Ok. Any 4ed characters which seem lost and need to be found? I vote for Frostbite (a male Icicle replacement, literally), cause he can exist in the same world as Snowblind (the 5th and 6th edition female Icicle replacement). Powerhouse also has possibilities ( flying brick who knows Greco-Roman wrestling).

What about the guy who served as the chief assassin of VIPER? The one who controlled blades??

There's also the Asesinos, unless they've been done.

And the 'Black King' and the elder vampire from The Mutant File.

4 minutes ago, FenrisUlf said:

What about the guy who served as the chief assassin of VIPER? The one who controlled blades??

There's also the Asesinos, unless they've been done.

And the 'Black King' and the elder vampire from The Mutant File.

Honestly, what about them? Keep in mind, I am not the author of Forgotten Enemies #1. I think Los Asesinos are on Tiger's table. When he gets to them is anyone's guess.  I don't remember either the elder pseudo-vampire or the blade-wielding VIPER killer. As for the Black King and his version of GENOCIDE, who knows. Might have to be done with as little contact with IHA as possible.

Speaking of "vampires".

VOICE might make a good supplement, assuming they are not written up in the upcoming Champions Villain Volume 4 (and even if so, they might only write up agents, not the superhuman bosses).

Vlad the Impaler? Well, Floodgate is in Champions Online, so anything can happen. Personally, I would rather have Mammoth myself (i like calling him the other name for a mammoth myself, which I can't spell right now and my phone is not cooperating with me).

There is the sewer mutant in one of the 4th ed enemies book, but whose name I don't remember. And Stalker 1 (we are assuming Stalker 1 and the one from Vobora Bay are two different beings, in spite of both being vampires named Stalker).

There's also the Hand supervillain group from Challenged For Champions:  Lucifer, Boomerang, Puppeteer, Firefist, Starhand, and Scrambler.  I don't know why, but I always liked them.  The in-book versions are vastly underpowered -- my versions have always been rewritten to be much more powerful. 

Speaking about "Project Genocide"...

I just downloaded a copy of The Mutant Files from a source I shall not name. Anyways, I do love the chessman ideal of the group. While I see them as an offshoot of IHA, but also a splinter group ("IHA is not doing enough about the main threat to homosapian existence upon the Earth. Something must be drastically done about the mutants."), I do see them having to operate without the Minuteman robots.

The group has three branches. The White branch (public relations, and financial and day to day operations), the Black branch (various strike forces), and the Red branch (mad scientist looking for a more lasting solution by stabling the DNA of humanity so no mutations can occur, among other inhuman experaments).

Members of the various branches.

Rex Albus, "White King" (Dr. Jeffrey Andevers): Wielding a powerful power armor, plus skills in manipulating various news sources into showing that they are 'in the right'.

Vengeance, "White King's Bishop": Darin Falswell, former PRIMUS operative, Silver Avenger, who after being caught in a crossfire between two warring mutant street gang groups in New York, lost most of his team. He left PRIMUS and sworned vengeance, first against the two gangs, then against all mutants.  Uses his Silver Avenger powers plus various firearms.

Regina Alba, "White Queen" (Antoinette DeVroue) :A powerful mutant living secretly within GENOCIDE. It is unknown if she is trying to bring down the group from within, or manipulating the group for her own purposes.

"White Queen's Bishop" (Baron Jean De'Lear): A vampire like mutant (or, perhaps a vampire) in hiding within GENOCIDE, his reason for joining is quite understandable. This achent mutant is in love with the Regina Alba.

Rex Ater, "Black King" (Manager Ayawan): Extremely skilled human hunter, skilled with various weapons. Sees mutants as the ultimate game.

Warrior, "Black King's Bishop": It is unknown exactly what he is. He does not detect as a mutant, nor appear to be a cyborg or robot, yet possess superhuman strength, wields powerful weaponry, and is the virtual war slave to Rex Ater.

Regina Atra, "The Black Queen" (Felicity McQuillan): Human who was almost killed in a fight between IMAGE and The Sentinels, she was made into a cyborg.

"Black Queen's Bishop": This role has yet to be filled in The Mutant Files, but that just means Tiger can probably place a skilled Martial Artist in that role.

Rex Rubar, "The Red King" (original character): Time traveler from a future where mutants rule and humans have to go underground to survive. He traveled back to try to prevent this future from happening. Wears a power armor originally made from bits and pieces of future-tech which were cobbled together. After an upgrade by The White King, became The Red King to make sure that his future does not come to pass.

"Piecemeal", "The Red King's Bishop" (original character): A mad scientist who wears, again, power armor. What makes his stand out is that his various weapons are made up of bits and pieces of mutant body parts kept "functional" by both electricity and a liquid of his own discovery.

Regina Rubrum, "The Red Queen" (original character): Head of the science branch of GENOCIDE, she is the one working on the Mutant Self-destruction Virus (MSV).

"The DNAgent", "The Red Queen's Bishop" (original character): An artificial human capable of changing his DNA at will, his main job is to gather samples of mutant DNA from all over the world for his Queen.

Rooks: Powered armor agents.

Knights: High-ended agents, with the best equipment and training.

Pawns: Standard agents, armed with mutant sensors, and normal weapons. Whatever normal means...

Project Genocide...

What do you think of my expansion idea? The Red King, The Red Queen, Piecemeal, The DNAgent, and whoever is the Black Queen's Bishop (my call, a martial artist of great skill). I need to know what is Latin for Red King and Red Queen is.

Oh. Rex Rubrum.  Regina Rubrum.

1 hour ago, steriaca said:

Project Genocide...

What do you think of my expansion idea? The Red King, The Red Queen, Piecemeal, The DNAgent, and whoever is the Black Queen's Bishop (my call, a martial artist of great skill). I need to know what is Latin for Red King and Red Queen is.

Oh. Rex Rubrum.  Regina Rubrum.

Has possibilities

2 minutes ago, tiger said:

Has possibilities

Thanks.

The idea for Piecemeal has been floating in my head for a while now. A disgusting scientist dealing in mutant body parts. He might have strong Mental Defense,, but that is because in the helmet of his armor is the brain of a mentalist mutant kept 'living' by science. A tube in his arms contains a glass jar with a disembodied eye which shoots lasers when electricity is applied. Pieces of skin and mussel supplement his armor's protection value. An extremely long tongue serves as a nasty pseudo-whip.

And that is just Piecemeal.