Forgotten Enemies metathread

steriaca

This is subject to change, with no notice, but here is what I'm thinking as far as issues and villains

Forgotten Enemies 

#2                                                                                           #3

Dragonmaster                                                                      Ghoul

Mongoose                                                                            Wyvern

Frisbee                                                                                  Death Angle

Rainbow Archer                                                                   Demonfire

#4                                                                                           #5

Thunder & Lightning                                                          Shamrock

Raccoon & Panda                                                              Buffalo

Jabberwork

Stronghammer The Dwarf

SIDs Report

#14 – The Geodesics

#15 – SF-1 (My Own Creations)

#16 – The Aseninos

#17 – The New Conquerors (My Own Creations)

#18 - The Corruptors of All (Crytron, Gaussin, Sergent Supreme, Bruiser) - 4

#19 – Conquistadors (My Own Creations)

1 hour ago, tiger said:

This is subject to change, with no notice, but here is what I'm thinking as far as issues and villains

Forgotten Enemies 

#2                                                                                           #3

Dragonmaster                                                                      Ghoul

Mongoose                                                                            Wyvern

Frisbee                                                                                  Death Angle

Rainbow Archer                                                                   Demonfire

#4                                                                                           #5

Thunder & Lightning                                                          Shamrock

Raccoon & Panda                                                              Buffalo

Jabberwork

Stronghammer The Dwarf

SIDs Report

#14 – The Geodesics

#15 – SF-1 (My Own Creations)

#16 – The Aseninos

#17 – The New Conquerors (My Own Creations)

#18 - The Corruptors of All (Crytron, Gaussin, Sergent Supreme, Bruiser) - 4

#19 – Conquistadors (My Own Creations)

Three of the characters in #5 -- Buffalo, Jabberwork, and Stronghammer -- where are they from? What book?

On 7/3/2018 at 12:20 PM, steriaca said:

Looking at the 'monsters' in Creatures of the Night - Horror Enemies, I can see Brother Bone being brought back. He had an interesting backstory, basically proving that the road to Hell is paved with good intentions and using evil magic for 'good' is not necessary really doing good.

Basically a Catholic undead necromancer who is conning himself about the nature of his magic.

Not the skeleton look but a interesting one never the less

AntiPope72II.jpg

9 minutes ago, tiger said:

Yea, maybe the skeleton look is the actual illusion

That could be true. But that does not change the fact that Brother Bone is undead. He has to be. He was a midevil Catholic monk for crying out loud. He was tending to victims of the bubonic plague.

1 hour ago, steriaca said:

That could be true. But that does not change the fact that Brother Bone is undead. He has to be. He was a midevil Catholic monk for crying out loud. He was tending to victims of the bubonic plague.

He could be undead and look human or constantly make himself look human. Not only hasn't he figured out he's evil but he won't except his undead body either ?

15 minutes ago, tiger said:

He could be undead and look human or constantly make himself look human. Not only hasn't he figured out he's evil but he won't except his undead body either ?

Sounds like him, considering he goes enraged when reminded about his non-living status.

46 minutes ago, Ninja-Bear said:

Brother Bone sounds interesting. I like the idea that he is misguided in justifying evil as good but still thinks he’s doing good. Too many evil pretending to be good, especially if they are a religious figure.

Example of his misguidance. He believes his people to zombie spells are healing spells. Well, non-living parts of people into zombies. It is a summon spell.

5 hours ago, steriaca said:

Could be a interesting multi-form character as well. One a lich-like the other a messed up priest

1 hour ago, tiger said:

Could be a interesting multi-form character as well. One a lich-like the other a messed up priest

Well, Brother Bone is definitely not a lich. That was covered by Archmago, till that role was giving to Tak once 5ed came about.

In fact, I think that worked out for the best. Archmago becomes the villain who's evil goes on after his death. The Jigsaw of Champions, if you will. The only major problem with that is, being dead (as oppose to alive or undead), the heroes can't punch there way to a solution.

1 minute ago, tiger said:

I haven't decided for sure, or talked with Jason, if I'm doing villains from Creatures of the night. Then it's do I keep the group together, placed in SIDs series, or pull members out and do them separately.

There is a 5th and 6th edition of Devil's Advocate, so if you want to use the lost members, then they would HAVE to be taken out or at least made into associate members if you want them to be compatible with the 5th and 6th edition group.

But that is between you and Jason.

41 minutes ago, steriaca said:

There is a 5th and 6th edition of Devil's Advocate, so if you want to use the lost members, then they would HAVE to be taken out or at least made into associate members if you want them to be compatible with the 5th and 6th edition group.

But that is between you and Jason.

Have to take a look

6 hours ago, steriaca said:

Somehow Gyre has taken Maze's position as the technomancer of the group. Tatorus has replaced Abandon. And they gained an Indian mystic, but lost Brother Bone.

But, but, I had a good picture to use for the demon ?

10 hours ago, steriaca said:

Which book did they update them in

12 hours ago, steriaca said:

If you're looking for all versions of the Devil's Advocate, they are in...

4th edition: Children of the Night, Horror Enemies.

5th edition: Arcane Adversaries.

6th edition: Champions Villain Volume 2: Team Enemies.

for some reason CVV2 totally slipped my mind when I was looking for them