Module Conversions

Christopher R Taylor

I have done a few module conversions on my website from AD&D (and Warhammer Quest) into Fantasy Hero.  They are kind of rough but playable quick converts.  I have done the following:

N1: Against the Cult of the Reptile God

N2: The Forest Oracle

N4: Treasure Hunt

U1: The Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh

U2: Danger at Dunwater

U3: The Final Enemy

G1: Steading of the Hill Giant Chief 

G2: Glacial Rift of the Frost Giant Jarl

B2: Keep on the Borderland

I3: Pharaoh

A1: Slave Pits of the Undercity

I have work started on A2, I4, and G3, to continue and finish those series, but are there any other modules people would really like to see?  Hint: I don't care to rebuild any of the S series.

First of all thank you for doing that.  I am always on the look out for material I can easily add to my sandbox game.  I try to find generic material when I can and I think I have used a few of your products and at least one of these modules.  I modify everything I get, it is just easier if I don't have to convert X game system into Hero for the villains.

Again thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

These are amazing Christopher...thanks for all the hard work you obviously put in on each of them.  I'm particularly interested in A1: Slave Pits of Undercity...the Slavers series is one of my favorite module runs.  Unfortunately, I can't find it on your website.  Do you have a direct link?

Odd, I'd left that one off, site is edited to put A1 up.  I'd finished it up but hadn't put the art and maps in yet, so it was sitting aside.  Thanks for the reminder!  

Incidentally, there is a whole section on city geomorphs in the text but I can't find where I'd seen those.  When I do, I'll put them into the conversion, but until then just use your imagination

I hope that once I finish up the Field Guide I can get at least another one of these done.  They are pretty fun to convert and I learn a bit each time about how to build modules and get ideas on Fantasy Hero worldbuilding.

UPDATE: found the Geomorphs and added them to the file.

• 2 weeks later...