I surrender: The Fox Armory Project

JmOz

A number of years ago I had an idea for a Champions book, an equipment guide aimed at what was at the time was called Dark Champions: The animated series.  I personally hated that name BTW.  So was born the idea of a trilogy of books...years later, with a lot of work done, but unable to finish due to some resource issues (art is expensive), I have decided to just update my web page over this summer with all the wonderful toys I came up with for your dark avengers of the night.  My goal is one gadget a day, we will see how it goes...

Feel free to comment below.  Tomorrow I will also be posting the "home page" for the armory.  I would love to figure out a way to do a members subscription section, so that might be something down the road...

Here is the link to the first gadget'  http://jawedel01.wixsite.com/kountry-gaming/copy-of-heroes-of-san-corona-bandit

6 minutes ago, JmOz said:

Definitely Can do (however it should be noted that his main melee weapon will be in the Signature weapon section.)

I'm not worried about that. I just think a few clubs, Fox's thoughts about knives, Fox's thoughts about chainsaws and power tools as weapons, and any odd but not spectacularly so weapons to use at hand-to-hand range.

Oh, and tazer knuckles.

1 hour ago, JmOz said:

Melee weapons planned so far are:

Cane

Collapsible Staff

Collapsible Rapier

Electro Knuckles

Fighting Sticks

Knife

Knuckles

Nunchucks

Umbrella

Whip

You don't have to plan for more...Auto-Hammers, Saw-alls and such can be in a "Useful Tools" section. Fox uses them mostly for there intended job. It's villains who use them, no mater how impractical, upon humans.

Question: You going to have a section on Utility Belts, Utility Vests, and even Utility Costumes?

Some minor thoughts on them and a couple examples.  The main idea of the project is gadgets that can fit into a UT Belt (thus the 30 AP limit and the 15 RP limit)

3 example belts: Basic, standard, advance.  The Basic is 25 points, the Standard is 30, while the Advance is a VPP

Just now, JmOz said:

Some minor thoughts on them and a couple examples.  The main idea of the project is gadgets that can fit into a UT Belt (thus the 30 AP limit and the 15 RP limit)

True. But that don't mean you can't do a page with an example belt or four.

Simple Belt: 30 point multipower, 6 slots.

Complex Belt 1: 60 point multi power, 6 slots, no slot higher than the point limit.

Complex Belt 2: 30 point VVP, only changeable in the arsonal.

Complex Belt 3: 30 point VVP, no time or skill to change slots, charges to change slots (you can only cram so much into one of those things).

Odd Belt: Luck, Focus (OAF: Utility Belt), Preceable (gadgets).

4 minutes ago, JmOz said:

I know not what you are referencing....This is all original and does not in any way have roots in any other IP...

Um...Shark Repellent is a joke based upon a television version of a classic street level superhero we all know and love.

You know him.

You love him.

Darkwing Duck.

Ok...I know it is Adam West's Batman, but then the joke would fall flat, wouldn't it.

11 minutes ago, JmOz said:

What's next: Other weapons, Explosives, Surveillance, Transport, misc equipment

Humm...well, Cane is missing from melee weapons...

I would say whatever you feal like, but if you don't have a preference, try explosions.

Then "poisons", cause knockout darts and antidotes to Crying Poison don't stat themselves.