What happened to markdoc?

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/21/2018 at 10:31 PM, Woolshedwargamer said:

Ah that makes sense. He was always a bit of a 'well f you too then' even back in the day when we were young. I will try to contact him via where I think he works.

Oh come now, I have always been the meekest and mildest of men :)

Anyway, nice to see all the comments - Old Man contacted me and mentioned this thread, so I thought I would post. I wasn't actually banned back in the day, but Simon did give me a warning about making rude comments in a political thread during the last US presidential elections. I didn't think the comment was terribly out of line, to be honest, but these are Simon's boards, and I appreciated the effort he goes to in maintaining them, so rather than giving offence I said I'd bow out during the elections and come back when things were quieter.

That was actually the plan buuut ... you know how these things go. By the time the election was over, I had a new job in a new country, and I was busy with all kinds of stuff (work, and being a tourist, mostly). Then there came another international move, and then we bought an old house that we are doing up, and I was active on other sites .... basically, I kept meaning to drop in, but never got around to it. 

I'm still gaming regularly and carrying on much as before: hope everything is cool with you guys.

cheers, Mark

Celebratory Fireworks!!: (Total: 47 Active Cost, 8 Real Cost) Sight and Hearing Groups Images, +/-4 to PER Rolls, Autofire (3 shots; +1/4), Area Of Effect (32m Radius Explosion; +1/2) (47 Active Points); Extra Time (20 Minutes, Only to Activate, -1 1/4), OAF (-1), Set Effect (-1), 2 clips of 3 Continuing Charges lasting 1 Hour each (Recovers Under Limited Circumstances (something to celebrate); Increased Reloading Time: 1 Minute; -3/4), Inaccurate (0 OCV; -1/2), Side Effects (Always occurs whenever the character does someting dumb like set them off indoors; -1/4), Restrainable (Only by means such as dousing them with water before they're lit; -1/4) (Real Cost: 8)

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary thinks that's great news