World Creation Superdraft 2: July 2018

There is a great god who has many names. A god who people do not so much worship as they try to placate it. All that is civilization, all that is culture -- it is the things that these are not. Its voice is the howling of the wolves in the faraway places, its face is the Sun playing in the leaves of trees. Nature red in tooth and claw, indeed, but also the gentle breeze playing over the summer meadow.

Ut-Mark, The Green One, the great god of the wild.

gort-green-man-sculpture-682x1000.jpg

Edited by L. Marcus
Edited for grammar

The Inevitable was not the first of the gods. War does not spring from a void. War comes to light only when there is something to fight over.  War is not simple murder. The murderer does not crave war, the murderer craves the death of his foe at little risk to his or herself. Murder can be a rock over the back of the head, poison in a cup, a push down the cliff  from surprise, a throat slit while you sleep- but while they have something in common; Murder is not war, and War is not murder.  Even against overwhelming odds, war gives a chance.

You must understand this, or you will not grasp the nature of the goddess at all.

And those who fail to understand the goddess? They are often the first to fall when she arrives.

She's gone by many names, but most peoples know her best , if they know her at all, as Aerobell!

aea91a44f485ed44f763dec41f87c56e.jpg

Primary Domain: War

20 minutes ago, Pariah said:

Since War has already been taken, can I choose as my domain Bloody Retribution? Or is that too closely related?

Sure doesn't bother me. Vengeance can incorporate a lot of things...murder, intrigue, etc. and yes it leads to war sometimes. but while we might cross over, I'm not offended. 

EDIT not that it matters now that the Superdraft comish has spoken ;)