Coastal City

Mark Rand

21 minutes ago, archer said:

So they’re the Charmed Ones.

One of the girls could fall in love with their guardian angel and another could fall in love with a major demon.

But I’m not sure about the mother and grandmother giving them their powers on prom night.

It has possibilities but could get messy.

Somehow, I'm making typos today.  Should've said "from their mothers or grandmothers", but your idea's cool.

17 minutes ago, Mark Rand said:

Somehow, I'm making typos today.  Should've said "from their mothers or grandmothers", but your idea's cool.

No problem, I was just having some fun.

And I found the idea amusing that the girls would be thinking of their dates and perhaps losing their virginity while their family members are busy in a ritual  trying to give them magical powers.

Coastal Metro Power Company, from the module, is replaced by Southern California Edison, which actually serves the region.

Wayne Air Force Base, from the module, is gone.  Both Edwards Air Force Base and Vandenberg Air Force Base are close by.