Need some help building powers

Fry Daddy

Okay, Hero faithful, I need some assistance building a "Portal Gun" in 6E.

The player wants a gun that can create portals, similar to the villain Hole from Marvel Comics. Portals he can use to merely teleport from area to area; move from location to location (some megascale movement), be able to "portal in" things such as shooting a portal above a fire-based villain to dump water he portals in from a body of water, etc.

Any good ideas on how to build this? I'm usually pretty good at coming up with how to build things but this is stumping me somewhat.  Any help is appreciated.

Also, I have another player who has gloves that can summon musical instruments and gear (normally only his powered magic stuff if/when it isn't immediately handy) but when available and useful potentially any music instrument.

Any ideas on how to build that as well?

Thanks, all!

Gloves:

Naked advantage on an IIF that buys off the focus limitation on his gear. Perhaps sound images, physical manifestation for the other instruments?

Gun:

Multipower, OIF

EB - variable sfx, maybe variable advantages

Teleport with Gate option, no NCM

Smaller Teleport with Gate option, extra NCM, megascale

In the case of the gun creating a portal out of combat to move around, the gun is just a focus. It you just teleport yourself it would look like

Teleportation 6", MegaScale (1" = 1 km; +1/4) (15 Active Points); OIF (-1/2)

If you need a gate to move other people around or let water through it might look like this

Teleportation 6", MegaScale (1" = 1 km; +1/4), Usable By Other (+1/4), Area Of Effect (One Hex; +1/2), Continuous (+1) (36 Active Points); OIF (-1/2), Gate (-1/2)

* Remember gates go both ways!

Spend 4 points to set up four fixed locations. That's a nice array (like his Armory, the bottom of a lake, an empty supermax prison cell reserved for "night deposits" and his favorite food store). 

11 hours ago, Fry Daddy said:

Okay, Hero faithful, I need some assistance building a "Portal Gun" in 6E.

Assuming the Portal Gun from the Portal game you'll also need to limit the teleport to only allow movement from the 2 floating points and only against appropriate surfaces.