HFFL '18: Son of Gronk

2 hours ago, Starlord said:

Which D/ST?

Vikings had a punt blocked and covered by the Packers for a TD, and the Ancients had the Vikings D/ST.

Not that it will matter, because the Holes' garram KICKER got injured in the game and will throw a zero for us.  How in Hercules's stable of s**t does a KICKER get injured?

All the named players have fumbles & INTs counted against them, and kickers are whacked for missed kicks.  Seems excessively simple-minded not to hit STD's for making the worst mistake they can in a single play as well.

EDIT: A simple -1 in the BLKS category should be trivially possible.  And in RL that play cost them the game,  though that isn't really relevant.

Hm, I might as well give myself over to the power of the Dark Side.

I need to acquire more Rams, and I am willing to trade almost everything I have.  I withhold only the Rams, 49ers, and Cardinals I presently have, at least until I am certain I have broken them (* Cancer glances at Greg Zuerlein *).