Random Television Quotes

Cassandra

Happy Days is filmed in front of a live studio audience

Sock it to me.

Very interesting

Here come de judge

From beautiful downtown Burbank

Look up that in your Funk and Wagnalls

Have I reached the party to whom I am speaking ?

We will be right back with more exciting commercials  following this brief fragment of entertainment

"Is this really you? Once you uploaded your brain and stuff, like, are you still the same person?"
"I don't know for sure, but I feel like it's me. I hope that's enough."

" Get real, man. You're gonna be the Ice King 'til the sun blows up. This is your one chance. I made a mixtape for the ride, "Summer Jams 3"."

1 hour ago, Cancer said:

"Queen to queen's level three."

As an aside, I've told my co-worker that the next credit card scammer is going to get this when they ask to "verify" my credit card number. I haven't received a call in several weeks, maybe they realized that I've been giving them Jenny's number as the last 7 digits. And now, back to the thread.

"Another urban myth dispelled. Ninjas don't bounce."

In every generation there is a Chosen One. She alone will stand against the vampires, the demons and the forces of darkness. She is the Slayer.

Five by five.

Who do you kill for fun around here ?

Death is your gift

Bored now

Oh, Buffy. You really need to have every square inch of your ass kicked.

The first day of kindergarten, you cried because you broke the yellow crayon and you were too afraid to tell anyone. You've come pretty far. Ending the world - not a terrific notion... But the thing is... yeah, I love you. I love crayon-breaky Willow and I love scary, veiny Willow. So if I'm goin' out, it's here. If you wanna kill the world, well, then start with me. I've earned that

Well, I was gonna walk you off a cliff and hand you an anvil, but it seemed kind of cartoony.

Say no more. Evil's still afoot. And I'm almost out of that nancy-boy hair-gel I like so much. Quickly, to the Angel-mobile, away.