Random Television Quotes

Cassandra

"I am not Bubbles! Bubbles is not my name! For the name Bubbles is not the correct name to address me by, because it is not my name! If you were to address me by the name Mojo Jojo, that would be correct, for my name is Mojo Jojo! And I will only be addressed by that name, which is Mojo Jojo! And furthermore, it is not "we" who will rule the world - it is "I"! I, being Mojo Jojo - who is not Bubbles - shall rule this world alone, which is to say, without anybody else, and without anybody else shall I rule this world! And when this world is ruled by only one person, and not a collective group, that one person who shall be ruling the world will be none other than me, Mojo Jojo!"

43 minutes ago, Michael Hopcroft said:

"I am not Bubbles! Bubbles is not my name! For the name Bubbles is not the correct name to address me by, because it is not my name! If you were to address me by the name Mojo Jojo, that would be correct, for my name is Mojo Jojo! And I will only be addressed by that name, which is Mojo Jojo! And furthermore, it is not "we" who will rule the world - it is "I"! I, being Mojo Jojo - who is not Bubbles - shall rule this world alone, which is to say, without anybody else, and without anybody else shall I rule this world! And when this world is ruled by only one person, and not a collective group, that one person who shall be ruling the world will be none other than me, Mojo Jojo!"

Whatever you say, Bubbles.

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary asks if that's a television quote, and I say if it's not, it should be.

"Justice will be swift! Justice will be painful! It will be...DELICIOUS!"

"Are you telling me that this mangy...drooling...mutt is going to wiv with us foweva?"

"We've been friends for soooooooo long! What are the odds we'd still be together? Well, not 'together-together'... Not that I'm not saying that you're not handsome; you are handsome, but that'd just be weird, right?"

"I see how you do it now Rose, you want Gems after they're worthless, you wait until after they've lost, because when you're at the bottom, you'll follow anyone. That makes you feel like less of a failure."

"Help...? Help?! I've been fighting from the second I broke free of the Earth's crust, because of what YOU did to my colony! Because of what YOU did to my planet! Because of what YOU did to my Diamond!"

Security Officer: I'm sorry, but you're not on the guest list.

David Addison: That's because we're not guests. We're looking for a man with a mole on his nose.

Security Officer: A mole on his nose ?

Maddie Hayes: A mole on his nose.

Security Officer: [to Maddie] What kind of clothes?

Maddie Hayes: [to David] What kind of clothes?

David Addison: What kind of clothes do you suppose?

Security Officer: What kind of clothes do I suppose would be worn by a man with a mole on his nose? Who knows?

David Addison: Did I happen to mention, did I bother to disclose, that this man that we're seeking with the mole on his nose? I'm not sure of his clothes or anything else, except he's Chinese, a big clue by itself.

Maddie Hayes: How do you do that?

David Addison: Gotta read a lot of Dr. Seuss.

Security Officer: I'm sorry to say, I'm sad to report, I haven't seen anyone at all of that sort. Not a man who's Chinese with a mole on his nose with some kind of clothes that you can't suppose. So get away from this door and get out of this place, or I'll have to hurt you - put my foot in your face

"Television tells us everyday that we live in a world we don't understand. And yet in the main it does little to explain that world. It tells us of new products that make the products we have either old-fashioned or obsolete. Above all, if today we are aware of how fast the world around us is changing, it's because television acts as a relentless reminder of that fact."

"Susan? I mean, Kara? Seems like you're leading us somewhere."
" We're taking a ship to Founders Island, because judging by the state of these facilities, Hub Island has been abandoned for over a decade. Dang, I missed big words. "

"Whoa. It's the bones of a prehistoric horse. They were totally covered in feathers, and they used their poles to sting people who tried to steal their honey."

"Come to me, angry demons! Teach me a dark lesson!"