Random Television Quotes

Cassandra

Al:  We got deep trouble here, Sam. The odds of my getting convicted are 92% now and they're going up.

Sam:  Riker's testimony was devastating.

Al:  Well, un-devastate it.

Sam:  I think I will. I think I'll go find the killer.

Al:  Well, what are you doing here then?

Sam:  Standing trail under guard.

Al:  God, 95%. Now they're 95%!

Sam:  What does Bingo say about Saturday night?

Al:  Same thing I said, of course. Met Lisa a-at the Sea Breeze Hotel, a-and that was before Marci disappeared from the "O"-Club.

[looks at handlink]

Al:  Now there's a 96% chance I'm convicted. Ninety-seven - geez, ninety-eight! Ninety-nine!

Sam:  For God's sake, stop it!

Edward St. John V:  One hundred.

[Sam turns and sees a stranger standing in Al's place, holding the handlink]

Edward St. John V:  Yes, there is a 100% certainty that Ensign Calavicci will be found guilty and executed in the gas chamber.

"Every day, here and at home, we are warned about the enemy. But who is the enemy? Is it the alien? Well, we are all alien to one another. Is it the one who believes differently than we do? No. Oh, no, my friends! The enemy is fear. The enemy is ignorance. The enemy is the one who tells you that you must hate that which is different. Because in the end, that hate will turn on you, and that same hate will destroy you."

I apologize... I'm sorry. [exhales] I'm sorry we had to defend ourselves against an unwarranted attack. I'm sorry that your crew was stupid enough to fire on a station filled with a quarter million civilians, including your own people. And I'm sorry I waited as long as I did before I blew them all straight to Hell!... As with everything else, it's the thought that counts.

"A secret agent so secret that even his codename has a codename."

"This is a cosmic charter, giving Earth to my great-great-great-great grandfather! Anyway, I'm on my way to take over! And if there's any argument from anyone, I'll paralyze his particles, you kin!"

"He who sheds his blood with me shall be my supper!"

"That man won't quit as long as he can still draw a breath. None of my teammates will. Me? I've got a different problem. I feel like I live in a world made of cardboard, always taking constant care not to break something, to break someone. Never allowing myself to lose control even for a moment, or someone could die. But you can take it, can't you, big man? What we have here is a rare opportunity for me to cut loose and show you just how powerful I really am."