Random Television Quotes

Cassandra

"They say he aged backwards. That was how he was able to foretell the future - by remembering it! Which means he came from the future! Maybe he had Arthur form the Round Table by remembering us! We're forming one of our own, after all. Which makes you Percival. I'm Galahad, him being sinless and all. Sheridan is Arthur. Ivanova, perhaps Gawain. I think we both know who Mordred is. So the question is - who is Morgana le Fay?"

He came all the way out here, risked his health and endangered his life so that he could stand beside a Narn in neutral territory and apologize. For all the things the Centauri have done to your people. For all the things his family did.
He said: "We were wrong. The hatred between our people can never end until someone is willing to say, 'I'm sorry' and try and find a way to make things right again.
To atone for our actions." Said it was the only choice he ever made in his life and now that's been taken away from him.