Random Television Quotes

Cassandra

Everybody lives, Rose. Just this once...Everybody lives!!

"Rose, now listen; this is important. If this message is activated, then it can only mean one thing. We must be in danger, and I mean fatal. I'm dead, or about to die any second with no chance of escape. And that's okay — hope it's a good death. But I promised to look after you, and that's what I'm doing. The TARDIS is taking you home. And I bet you're fussing and moaning now — typical! But hold on and just listen a bit more. The TARDIS can never return for me. Emergency Programme One means I'm facing an enemy that should never get their hands on this machine. So this is what you should do: let the TARDIS die. Just let this old box gather dust. No one can open it; no one will even notice it. Let it become a strange little thing standing on a street corner. And over the years, the world will move on and the box will be buried. And if you wanna remember me, then you can do one thing, that's all, one thing — Have a good life. Do that for me, Rose. Have a fantastic life."

"When bad things happen, I know you want to believe they are a joke, but sometimes life is scary and dark. That is why we must find the light."

"I'm more ancient than you. Someday, I will engulf the solar system. What was and what will be is meaningless. Meanwhile, you should wonder: are you just a two-headed pile of meat on a crash course with the cosmic dump? Or do you contain the soul memory of a million dead stars? How do you light a candle without a match?"

“I don’t need to feel like I’m waiting to be noticed. I know who I am, and I’ll know what I want if and when it ever comes along.”

• 2 weeks later...

"All you talk about is sex, sex, sex.."

"The boys are marching!"

"My orders are to do whatever it takes to break up this penicillin ring, and I have written permission to die in the attempt!"

"Good luck."

"By the way, I'm a doctor and I can tell you for certain that you're pregnant. And we know what causes that nowadays too."

"Tom, guess what kind of berry this is."

"Well, it looks like...."

"I'll give you a hint: it's not a blueberry, blackberry, raspberry, strawberry, boysenberry, cranberry, or elderberry. Gooseberry is out, as is goji berry, lingonberry, juneberry, and mulberry. And don't even mention huckleberry, juniper berry, or banana."

"Banana?"

"I told you not to mention it!"

"I only want you to be yourself! If you can't do that, I'll do it for you!"

"You were right to leave. I always thought that you were failing this world. But if you were happier on Earth, maybe this world was... failing you."

"Lars... Look at you! You're... you're a space pirate!"

"Look at you! You're a rock star!"

I believe that when we leave a place a part of it goes with us and part of us remains. Go anywhere in these halls, when it is quiet and just listen. After a while, you will hear the echoes of all of our conversations, every thought and word we've exchanged. Long after we are gone, our voices will linger in these walls for as long as this place remains. But I will admit that the part of me that is going will very much miss the part of you that is staying.