Random Television Quotes

Cassandra

"If you were French, I would take a knife and you would tell me all I wanted to know. "
"But we are allies."
"Allies? Do allies keep secrets from each other?"
"Lovers lie to each other, and yet they still make love."

"Sharpe's a killer. Killed three French cavalrymen and saved Wellesley's life. Three seconds, slash, cut, thrust. And that's while he was still a Sergeant."

"So, you and me are going to stop a rebellion? Just the two of us? "

"Well I don't see no bugger else."

Soup, soup
tasty soup, soup
Spicy Carrot and coriander,c
Chilli Chowder,
Crouton, crouton,
Crunch friends in a liquid broth,
I am gaspacho. Oh!
I am a summer soup,
Miso, miso,
fighting in the dojo,
Miso, miso,
oriental prince in a land of soup.

Do you want ants? Because that's how we get ants.

On ‎8‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 12:25 PM, Pariah said:

"I'd like to live just long enough to be there when they cut off your head and put it on a pike as a warning to the next ten generations that some favors come at too high a price. I would look up into your lifeless eyes and wave, like this. Can your associates arrange that for me, Mr. Morden?"

('CHUCKLE') The thing that makes this line so funny is the fact that, of all the characters in the Shadow War storyline in Babylon 5,

Vir was the only one who actually got what he wanted in the end (:snicker:)...

Major Tom 2009 :sneaky:

On ‎2‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 5:17 PM, Lucius said:

"Did you see the sun rise today?"

"Why yes, I did."

"Thank you." BANG!

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary thinks if that scene isn't famous it ought to be.

I have to wonder how long it'll be before the current iteration of the show has its version of said scene...

Major Tom 2009 :eg:

"Zeus...Apollo...Kill."

1 hour ago, Major Tom 2009 said:

('CHUCKLE') The thing that makes this line so funny is the fact that, of all the characters in the Shadow War storyline in Babylon 5,

Vir was the only one who actually got what he wanted in the end (:snicker:)...

Major Tom 2009 :sneaky:

Vir, Londo and G'Kar all got what they wanted. By the end, G'Kar and Londo both realized that what they wanted wasn't worth the price.

On 6/26/2019 at 7:34 PM, Pariah said:

I will quibble and say that G'Kar and Londo both got what they asked for...not what they wanted.

G'Kar found enlightenment and freed Narn, while Londo saved his soul by Saving the Eye that does not See (G'Kar), Not Killing the One who is already Dead (Sheridan), and Surrendering to his greatest Fear knowing it will Destroy Him (Allowing the Keeper to control him to save Centauri Prime.)

7 hours ago, Cassandra said:

G'Kar found enlightenment and freed Narn, while Londo saved his soul by Saving the Eye that does not See (G'Kar), Not Killing the One who is already Dead (Sheridan), and Surrendering to his greatest Fear knowing it will Destroy Him (Allowing the Keeper to control him to save Centauri Prime.)

Saving the eye that does not see was Londo needed to stop Cartagia from having one of G'Kar's eyes removed (the eye that does not see Cartagia's greatness).
Not killing the man who was already dead, Londo failed greatly. That was Morden and that triggered the Drahk moving in on Centauri Prime. Although it did give Vir his wish.

Surrendering to his greatest fear was the Drahk and the Keeper.